The Beasts Within

"Dougal!" Gwendolyn Presley scolded the Demiguise as he knocked over a plant in the work shed, "You're not supposed to be in here!"

Gwen shooed the Demiguise from the work shed, only to have him sneak back in swinging in through the window. 

Suddenly there was knock from above, "Dougal, settle down," a male voice said softly, "We're almost there."

Dougal looked right at Gwen stuck his tongue out before swooping out of the workshop.  Gwen sighed before picking up the broken plant and placing it on the counter, she pulled her wand out and whispered, "Reparo."  Gwen sighed placing her wand back on the work shelf and whipped around to exit the work shed as her dragon tail knocked the door frame cracking it.

                  "Gwen you clumsy fool," she said disgusted as she took her hands and straightened the door frame.

Gwen walked out of the work shed into a brightly lit area with the sun hitting the ground.  As she walked past the sun's rays hit her arms and the light reflected of her scales.  The area resembling Arizona deserts quite nicely.  Gwen looked up to see a bird like creature perched all three pairs of wings folded by its sides on a tall rock eyeing her as she walked past the biome.

                  "Hello Frank," Gwen smiled at the creature.

Frank, the said creature, stared at Gwen with his big wide eyes before squawking a greeting toward her.  She smiled at the Thunderbird as she continued through the biomes of suitcase, Gwen was suddenly greeted by the pale moon light as she saw the creatures vying for the moon.  She chuckled and continued her walk through each biome until she reached her own place which resembled Hogwarts forbidden forest.  Off in a clearing was a clear pond with rocks scattered near the edge.

Gwen sighed before shedding her cloak allowing her body to crack and shift into her true dragon form.  Gwen grew up in the Ukraine with her father, but a secret held her closer to her family than what she once thought.  Gwen was a dragon, plain and simple, most witches and wizards believed she was an extraordinary animagus, but in reality she wasn't in more ways than one she was a dragon majority of the time.

She extended her arms as the scales covering them spread to her fingertips as her arms morphed into two great silvery white wings.  Gwen's tale extended growing in size as her body began to morph to the right size to adjust the new weight that she carried.  Gwen's skull changed as her teeth became pointed lastly her sky blue eyes flashed and in an instant became blood red.  The one dragon she was born to be was a Ukrainian Ironbelly dragon the biggest of all the dragons.  Though being only twenty-five had its perks for her dragon body was still in its youth being only thirty feet long when full grown adults have grown up to sixty feet long.

Gwen shook in her dragon body before walking toward a bed in the corner of the clearing.  Exhaling her flame on the ground Gwen circled the area before curling up and laying down.  She had just closed her eyes when she felt a pull on her scales.  The dragoness growled in annoyance as she spied a small creature resembling a duck bill platypus and porcupine combined crawling up her tail eagerly trying to free one of her shiny scales.

This creature was called within the Magical community: A Niffler, a small classified beast that was attracted to anything shiny.  The said Niffler proceeded in clawing at Gwen's scales and managed to pry a large shiny scale from her tale.  Gwen growled whipping her head around smoke dripping from her nostrils.  The small Niffler sucked in a quick breath before shoving the scale into his pouch and bolting out of Gwen's home.

However, Gwen wasn't having it and quickly shifted back to her human for, "Get back here you little thief!" she growled chasing after the Niffler.

The Niffler continued to scurry away from Gwen's rage eventually spying a weak spot in the case.  He looked behind him to see Gwen racing toward him, taking his claws he pried the crack open so he could escape.  Gwen gasped as she saw the little Niffler squeeze in-between the suitcase's weak point and cursed.