Wait For It...

A Knock sounded on the door, Gwen looked up from where she sat, "Come in." her voice was saddened, reliving one of the hardest memories she had been so difficult.

The door cracked open and Newt peeked his head in, "We're ready to go Gwen. Are you ready?"

Gwen got up and nodded, "I'm ready." Her eyes were glossy with tears unshed.

"Are you okay?" Newt asked.

"I'm fine, let's go." Gwen said pulling herself together.

Stepping through the bedroom door, Gwen was faced by Queenie, "Gwen, I know about-" she started.

"I figured, don't pity me, that part of my life is over." Gwen said and then quickly changed the subject, "Are you coming to the Harbor today?"

"No, I was never good at goodbyes." Queenie softly smiled, "I'd tear up so much someone would think something was wrong." She chuckled.

Nodding to Queenie, Gwen said her goodbye, "It's been so nice to know you, and this isn't a goodbye just until we meet again." Gwen blinked her teary eyes.

Queenie laughed and wrapped her arms around Gwen. Startled by Queenie's action she awkwardly hugged the woman back.

"Am I interrupting?" Tina asked hesitantly.

Gwen pulled out of Queenie's embrace and scurried to Tina, "Nope we were just saying goodbye." Gwen smiled before calling, "Newt!"

Newt emerged from the room with his blue overcoat and suitcase in his hands, "Ready?"

Both Tina and Gwen nodded, Tina then proceeded to open the door. Gwen looked back to see Newt holding a handful of Occamy eggshells, she raised a questioning eyebrow.

"It's nothing." Newt said quickly as he bolted out the door.

Once Tina, Gwen and Newt were outside, Tina and Gwen headed toward the harbor.

"Wait," Newt said stopping, "I need to drop something off. I'll meet you at the Harbor!" And before Gwen or Tina could ask why he was already out of sight.

"Uh, what was that about?" Tina asked gesturing with her hands in the direction Newt went.

"Don't ask." Gwen said confused, "Because I have no idea."

Tina and Gwen still stared in the direction of where Newt left them, "Well let's go." Gwen broke the silence.

"Where?" Tina asked.

"To the Harbor of course, Newt's going to meet us. After whatever he's going to do." Gwen said rolling her eyes. "Plus I have to get past security, which could get problematic."

"Oh," Tina grimaced as she was dragged of by Gwen.

Getting past security was easier than Gwen thought as she got the same cop: Officer Payne.

"So you leaving?" Officer Payne asked after checking Gwen's passport and approving it.

"Oh, yes I'll be returning home with a friend." Gwen smiled sweetly.

Officer Payne inquired "and is she your friend?"

Tina was glancing around, until she heard the officer addressing her.