Come Slither My Fine Feathered Friend

Gwen found herself with her face on the pavement with the weight of her companions on her back; the only thing she could move was her tail as she felt it swishing through the air with something clinging to the end.

"If you would be so kind," she started, "Could you get off my back."

With a groan from all her companions each one managed to get off Gwen. She fumbled to get her balance as she was steadied by Newt. Newt held a concern look on his face as Gwen seemed even more unstable than back at the speakeasy. He then noticed as Gwen's tail kept swinging around in the air trying to find balance, Newt spotted Pickett clinging to the end.

"Gwen stand still," Newt said, "Or at least keep you tail from flinging around."

Gwen looked at Newt focusing on him, "Sorry, I can't control it." But eventually the swishing of her tail stopped enough so Newt could grab it.

"Come on Pickett," he said to the little Bowtruckle whose face was turning a sickly yellow. Pickett gratefully climbed onto Newt's hand and into his coat pocket.

"Pickett? Oh Pickett I'm so sorry." Gwen asked blinking her eyes to see the little Bowtruckle, "He must've stayed after I rescued him from Gnarlack."

However, the Bowtruckle made a series of sickly clicking sounds before sticky his tongue out of her. Gwen watched in disbelief as the Bowtruckle fell back into Newt's coat pocket.

"It's okay he'll survive," Newt said, "I'm more concerned about you. Why your scales?"

This comment caught Tina, Jacob and Queenie's attention.

"What happened to your tail?" Jacob asked.

"She had to give her scales to Gnarlack." Tina answered angry, "I can't believe he betrayed us."

"It doesn't matter now," Gwen said, "I'm fine just a little dizzy, but fine."

Her companions didn't seem convinced until she slapped them on the back with her tail, "I'm fine see."

"But the pink spots," Newt noted.

Gwen glared at him, "I'm fine."

"Okay fine," Newt dismissed, "Now where is this department-" he cut himself off as he saw a purse float up in the window display. "store."

"I guessing right there." Queenie said staring as a necklace began to float too.

"Come on we need to get him." Newt said pulling Tina and Gwen along.

Gwen blinked as she was being pulled, "Wait! Newt there's one more thing you should know."

"What?" he asked as he pulled the two along.

"An Occamy." Gwen said, "One escaped. It was Indigo."

Newt whipped around to Gwen, "And you didn't think to tell me that last piece of information."

"Well, you always cut me off." Gwen snapped as she was led into Macy's.

Hiding behind a display the group of five watched as the invisible creature knocked over a jewelry display.

"There," Tina said pointing to the floating candy as they were dropped into the bag.

Following the Demiguise to the attic, he appeared to Newt before disappearing knocking over a bucket of sticks.