Chapter One

Shannon P.O.V

I woke up in the middle of the night. I had just dreamed of Harambe and his death again. I checked my Whatsapp and saw that Yahaira had send me a text.

You bitch, did you tell Charles I was in love with him? Shannon I'm going to kill you.

I ignored the text. I tried to go back to sleep, but I simply couldn't. I got off my bed and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of vodka my mom hid from me, I drank a little bit.

I grabbed my Mac from my sofa and opened it. I had totally forgot to finish my project with Ivy. I hurried and finished it all up. It was a physics project about force and shit that I knew nothing about. I tried to do it it as beautifully as I could. I knew that it was going to be amazing because Ivy and I did it. We always rocked.

I saw the time and it was 4 o clock. I decided to go to bed and started to close all the tabs but then I saw my wallpaper and started to cry.

It was a picture of me and Eric in our one week anniversary party. We had broken up that night, after I caught him cheating on me with Val. I hated the bitch, she was one of my best friends, but she stabbed me on the back as if I was some savage panda. I looked at my phone again and saw a message from Fenix, one of Eric's besties and Kacee's boyfriend.

Shannon, Eric is sorry for everything that happened. You know he meant no harm, and you know, who doesn't hook up with Val? She's a whore.

I left Fenix in seen because I was mad. Not at him, but at Eric. I also remembered that Kacee and him were probably occupied, if you know what I mean. It was Kacee's birthday. Even though the night had taken an awful turn, Kacee party was still bomb.

I tried to go back to sleep, but I simply couldn't. I thought of all the advices that Naomi, Kacee and Marie had given me about Eric, and how I had completely ignored them.

I grabbed some more vodka to tried to kill the pain. I put some One Direction music and cried some more. Then I remembered that Val loved One Direction, so I changed to Colibritany, the Mexican sensation.

I was soon drunk and I couldn't see clear, I started to see all the photos of Eric and I in my camera roll and erase them all. I knew they would go to recently deleted, so in case we got back together I could get them back.

I scrolled through to my instagram and saw that Xena had posted a rocking photo of her and her new boyfriend, Paul. I liked it even though she didn't look good in the picture. I was so depressed so I stalked Eric's instagram. He was so ugly, but I loved him you know. You don't decided who you fall for, your heart does. My heart made BOOM BOOM when I saw him for the first time in preschool.

It was somehow already 5 o clock and I was drunk as fuck. I grabbed my phone angrily and texted Eric something I would soon regret.