Chapter Eight

Naomi P.O.V

{Minutes before}

I was sad. Desperate, to be honest. Larry didn't seem to mind the fact that we weren't together anymore. I grabbed some tequila, I wasn't in the mood for drugs.

I had made out with many guys that night. Nate, and I don't really remember. Maybe I even kissed a girl. I didn't care.

The mood of the party was killed when Val totally passed out. That girl had more issues than Renata, who was an alcoholic stripper who had been totally cheated on by her waterpolo boyfriend with Esmeralda.

I was so lost with my thoughts that I accidentally stumbled with Fenix. He looked devastated to be honest. He deserved better than Kacee, she was a true whore. And he doesn't know that she used to work on the local strip club along me.

"Are you okay?" he said. His eyes were so beautiful. No words came out of my mouth. "Naomi?" He asked again. "I need to go outside" I said and pushed him away.

He followed me down the hall "Naomi, you are wasted you can't leave alone". I don't know if the fact that he cared about my well being turned me on or I was simply so drunk, but I grabbed him by the collar and kissed him.

"NAOMI!" I turned and saw Shannon standing there with her mouth open,"You little, bitch! Kacee is her ex-girlfriend, GOD! ".

She started walking away, but I couldn't let Kacee know what I did to her. I grabbed her arm and punched her. She lay on the floor unconscious. What had I done?

"WTF" Fenix screamed, "You are fucking lunatic, have you been taking drugs?". I looked at him and started to feel overwhelmed. I had fucked up big time.

"I'm sorry, I need to leave" I said and left Fenix and unconscious Shannon on the floor. My head started to hurt. I called an Uber and the driver took me home...