Chapter Seven

Marie P.O.V

"No" he said angrily. "What?" I asked confused. "It's not mine, why are you blaming me?" he said grabbing his hair. "You're the only possible contender, it's not Fabio's" I said with tears in my eyes.

"But, I can't be we used a condom." Phillip was getting so angry, "Get an abortion, I can't have a baby right now. I have waterpolo practice. You don't get my way of life".

I didn't say anything I was so disappointed in him. I expected for him to care, just a little bit. I left without a word and left him standing in the terrace.

Before leaving I got an urge to vomit again. I went to the bathroom and literally vomited my feeling outs. I felt so much better, so much stronger. I went to the table with alcohol and grabbed a bottle of vodka.

Who cared about the baby? Certainly not his own father. He was selfish and self-absorbed. I couldn't believe that I had fell for his charms again.

I finished the bottle of vodka and decided I wasn't going to need a man anymore. I was never going to fall for any man again, or at least for an asshole .

I went outside the terrace, Barbie and Gerry were kissing passionately, I got sad again. I mean, why couldn't I have something like that in my life?

I pushed people out of my way. I grabbed some heroine to go, so I could feel better. Little did I know the worst was yet to come.

Shannon P.O.V

I know I should have feel bad for sending my friend to the hospital. But to be honest, I didn't care. It wasn't as if that hadn't happen to her before. She was a whore and a slut. I couldn't believe she was once my friend.

I decided I didn't want to be in this party anymore. I saw Marie walking out too, she was so drunk. She looked like she had been crying, I guess she had a fight with Fabio again.

I finally get to the door. I was so tired of everything. Suddenly, I heard noises across the hall. Beaten by curiosity, I walked towards the noise. Then, I saw where the noise was coming from. Naomi and Fenix were kissing.