Chapter Five

Shannon P.O.V

{Two Weeks Later}

I arrived to Gerry's party. I was shaking. I was going to see Eric, for the first time in two weeks since that horrible night. I gave the bottle of tequila I brought to Barbie, his new girlfriend, and grabbed some pot.

Suddenly, I saw Val across the room. The bitch was in Eric's lap. My Eric. I tried to hold back my tears. I decided to look for Kacee, who was going through the same stuff as I was with Fenix.

But before being able to get to Kacee, I stumbled into Val. "Do you need something?" she said with an annoyed look. I ignored her and continued walking.

The party would had been  bomb, if I wasn't mad with the people in it. I then turned to look at Eric but he was already staring at me. I blushed and turn away. I went to the bathroom, and started crying. I missed him so much. I mean what did I do that made him cheat on me? My love for Harambe annoyed him? Or was he mad that I didn't give him a blow job the other day?

I went to Barbie and asked her where I could get more heroine. "Are you okay, girl?" Barbie asked me. "You look like shit. Are you still sad about the thing of Kacee's party?".

I couldn't speak, because if I knew if I did I would start crying again, so I just nodded. She grabbed my hand and took me to the dance floor to bring my spirit up.

I started looking around and saw that Naomi was kissing Nate. She was definitely moving on. Unlike me. Fenix and Kacee hadn't spoke a word all night. It surprised me honestly, they were the most stable couple of the gang. But he's was a fuckboy, and Kacee was no saint.

I was actually having fun. I was definitely high. I had smoked so much pot. I felt like I could do anything. I danced with a guy that I had never seen before until I caught a glimpse of Val's hair.

I saw that she left her bottle in the counter to go to the bathroom, probably to vomit. I decided to do something I had never done before. I grabbed her bottle and put a bag of heroine on her drink. 

The bitch was going down.