Chapter Three

Marie P.O.V

I had a huge headache. I had gotten so drunk at Kacee's party, it was horrible. I guess I haven't been myself this past few weeks. Fabio doesn't really pay much attention to me anymore. We haven't had sex for more than a month.

I had already missed cooking class with Kacee and Barbie for the second time this week, but I couldn't get Fabio out of my mind. We tell everyone that there is nothing going on between us. At first it was only hooking up in secret, but I started falling for him.

He of course didn't know that. He saw me as any of the other girls he usually hooked up. It hurt, but a little love is better than none, right?

Nobody knew about my lack of sexual activity, but Shannon, so I called her so we could talk about it, but she was occupied. I guess after all that occurred in Kacee's party, she would feel like hell, I would. But then again, Fabio didn't want a relationship, so how could he cheat on me?

I called Val and told her to meet up. She was totally pissed because Kacee didn't show up to their date at the mall, which I wasn't invited.

I told her about my problem with Fabio and how I was falling for him. Val just told me to get a vibrator and started talking about her own problems. She can be such a bitch sometimes. I put up with her because she was in my inner circle but only that reason.

I got a text from Phillip, and I told Val that I needed to go to the bathroom. I wasn't really interested in her conversation anyway. I went to the bathroom and read it.

Marie, I just broke up with Pamela. Can I see you right now?

My heart leaped. I knew I still had feelings for Phillip, but I wanted him to be happy, and I thought his happiness was with Pamela. But I guessed wrong. I returned to Val and told her that I needed to leave, family emergency. She gave me an annoyed look and said that she had plans with Eric anyway. BITCH.

I called an Uber and while waiting I looked at my snapchats. Annie Peyton had just send me a snapchat with her boyfriend Ethan. I was kind of jealous, Ethan was smoking hot and had amazing abs. But I had Fabio and Phillip.

The Uber arrived and I got in. The driver looked like a total immigrant rapist but my mom taught me not to judge. I mean I was totally a Donald Trump supporter. You know, who doesn't like being grabbed by the pussy.

I finally arrived to Phillips apartment. I was totally thankful, I was starting to get afraid of my rapist driver. I knocked on the door, and Phillip opened the door.

Then he did something I didn't expect. He grabbed my arm, pulled me in, pressed me against the wall, and kiss me. I was totally surprised and I hadn't had any sex in a month, so I kissed him back, and we went to his room.