Chapter Ten

Val P.O.V.

{Three years ago}

I loved my life. I was queen bee in Saint Robert Middle School. All the guys liked me, all the girls wanted to be me. But I was just, you know, royalty and they were peasants.

My boyfriend Gerry was the hottest guy in school. Obviously, I wasn't loyal to him. There were many other delicious specimen in school. Aaron Oakley was my favorite guy to hook up. He was amazingly hot. He burned my soul, literally.

I was happy, popular, beautiful. I was the queen and everybody vowed to me. Life was easy for me. Until I met Mr. Hernandez. I called him Bobby. I was the only girl who called him that way.

We started hooking up when I came to his classroom one day. I stole some lingerie from my mom she had bought in a Victoria Secret sale. He had given me a bad grade in my paper, and I wanted a A+ and I was going to do whatever it took to get it.

I lost my virginity to him. I honestly didn't regret it, but teachers started to suspect our affair. So we decided to stop seeing each other. He went back to his poor town in Mexico and my life turned boring.

The drama had stopped and I didn't like it one bit. But soon that would definitely change. A girl named Shannon arrived to town. His father became the principal of our school. Shannon started to slowly become the new queen in Saint Robert School.

I was so pissed. It was my spot. That bitch was a beaner with awful hair. I mean, I was definitely a Miss Universe beauty. It also didn't help that his phony father was the head of the school.

No men pay attention to me. Her ass attracted more men than my boobs ever did. I got to the point that I had to use my vibrator for lack of sex I was getting.

She was the new queen. She was the new sensation. I was old and boring. I was old news. I was going to make the bitch pay.

Shannon P.O.V.

Fenix drove me to the hospital. I had to see Val. I felt sorry for what I did to her. It didn't meant I had forgiven her for cheating with my boyfriend, but I wasn't the kind of person who hold grudges.

We finally arrived, I got out of my car rapidly. I started to pray to Harambe, so she would be okay. I was mad at her, but I truly meant no harm.

I went to the reception and asked for Val's room number. I went to her room and knocked on the door. Her mother opened it. Val had already woken up.

Val P.O.V

{Kacee's party}

I was just expelled from Saint Robert Middle School. Shannon's dad had found about my new affair with Mr.Collins. I was going to make that phony and her fucking slutty daughter pay once and for all.

I saw Eric across the room. I walked towards him and kissed him right in front of everybody. I took his hand and went to Kacee's room. He would never forget that night.

Shannon P.O.V.

"Val" I said, "Can I talk to you, in private?". Her mom stranded up and left the room. "What do you want?" Val said rolling her eyes. "Why?" I said in a serious tone.

She sighed "You stole everything from me, you know that? My men, my title, my friends, my school". Val started crying. "You stole EVERYTHING, it was my turn for once".

"Val, that doesn't justify what you did" I started "You crossed the line". Val looked like a cry baby. She was tomato red and her tears were thick. "I am sorry, I just screwed up" Val cried, "You're my friend, and I was just jealous. I know you won't forgive me soon, but I am REALLY sorry".

"I forgive you" I said, "but that doesn't mean we are friends. I never want to speak to you again". Val looked at me and said "He never saw your text, you know. I grabbed his phone, without him noticing and read it". I felt a relief to be honest. I was so embarrassed for the message I had send. I just nodded and left the room.

"Thanks for the ride, Fenix" I said to him while getting inside his car. He put on some Colibritany music and started driving "So what did Eric reply to your embarrassing text?". "He never read it" I laughed, "But wait how do you know about the text?". He looked at me and I realized Kacee had shown it to him. "I just texted Kacee the first one" I said "Want to see the whole thing?". He nodded laughing and I read the whole thing.

Eric, you are a fucking asshole. You know I cared so much about you. I learned to lap dance properly for you. I mean what's your deal? Are Val's nudes hotter than mine. You know what really HURT. The fucking bikini wax I did for you. It hurt like HELL. You moron son of bitch. I was there when you got clamydia for hooking up with your FREAKING SISTER. I don't know how I ever gave you a shot.

BTW the doggie style was getting boring anyway. I hope you get herpes for not keeping you dick to yourself. Oh and I am sorry I am the one that has to tell you this, but your mother is lesbian and is hooking up with Miss Leila. Have a horrible life. If you talk to me again I will cut your balls out.

"Wow" Fenix said, "that was INTENSE. Oh we have arrive". I get out of the car and thank Fenix for bringing me home. I entered my room and laid in the bed, I was never going to fall for a men like that again.

Or so I thought.