Chapter Four

Fenix P.O.V

I called Larry. I knew he didn't mind being dishonest with Naomi. We decided to hit the strip club. I was sad about my break up with Kacee, and really did care for her. I knew I didn't deserve her, I needed to let her go sooner or later. I just never thought SHE would leave me. That definitely took me by surprise.

Larry was supportive and all but I knew his was more interested in the lap dance the blonde stripper was giving him than my story. I felt really bad, just like I felt when Harambe died.

I decided to look through my texts because I didn't feel like watching the strippers and saw that Shannon had finally texted me back.

I know she's a whore, but he really did cross the line. I don't feel like forgiving Eric anytime soon. And I know he is your friend, but I would appreciate if you didn't tell him anything of what I have told you.

I texted her back telling her to don't worry. I got it you know, Eric really did screw up. I really disliked Val because she unfollowed me on twitter. My tweets were amazeballs.

When the lap dance was done, Larry and I decided to leave the strip club. We were close to getting out. But then we stumble into a stripper. When I saw her face, my heart stopped.

It was Naomi.

Naomi P.O.V

Larry started screaming a me. I had just found him in my strip club. I was so nervous. He didn't know my job. I mean I was proud of my job. I started on the streets, giving free lap dances. But I never told him because I knew he would judge me.

I soon started to cry. I was mad at him for not accepting me and also coming to a strip club without me knowing it, he was cheating on me with my fellow strippers.

I pushed him and called Shannon and Kacee who were also mad at their men. I was so mad, so angry at Larry. Fenix tried to calm the whole situation down, but our relationship wasn't his business. He was shitty in this stuff, and his past relationships prove it. Carmen, Yolanda, Karla, May, and finally Kacee.

I went to Shannon's home. When, her and Kacee opened the door I started crying again. They gave me some cocaine they had bought from Annie Peyton, the best supplier. I started to feel better but it still hurt.

I lied to them about the reason Larry and I fought, I told them I had found him cheating with Patricia. I was embarrassed that Larry preferred a cheap stripper than me. I just took the cocaine and tried to move on.