Forget The Past, Look At The Future

Draco's POV

I was gonna kill those filthy creatures for everything they did to my Hermione. I finally had her all to my self without these goons standing guard of her and I was not letting her go now.

" Why is it any of your business what she does at school, huh Potter?!"

" Because she is my friend and I watch out for her and keep her safe. At least, I used to."

" Draco, calm down. We can get them later."
Her lips tickled my ear and her voice was barely a whisper. She was glancing at them nervously. Like they could pounce and drag her away from me at any moment.

" Grab my arm, and I'll Apparate us away."

" No, you can't Apparate on school grounds, haven't you read A history of Hogwarts?!"

" I actually have read that book and in it, it says that only students or Professors can Apparate in and out of school grounds."

" It never said that! It-"

" Really?! Then how did they get here? Hm?!"

" They're not students or professors, Draco. They are here as an illusion."

"I told you to trust me, love."

" Yeah, but I-"

" Hermione, we don't have much time. We wait any longer and they will drag you away. Would you rather trust me just this once or wait until they leave, which you know they never will."

" Whenever you're ready then."

I now know that she trusts me a little bit. I mean she let me touch her arm, so that's a start. The bastards didn't even see it coming! How stupid they were. How in the world did Hermione land them as friends?! Oh yea, she asked them if they had seen a bloody toad and insisted on seeing Ron's "Magic". If that's what you call it, seems to me like it should be called Rhyming Words Without Doing Any Magic(No offense to the King Ron people here). I really don't see why he got accepted into Hogwarts. Was it because he was the only one in his family that was a failure and stupid Dumbledore didn't want him to be a shame of the Weasley household? Yea that must be it! I wish he never came to Hogwarts, cause then Hermione wouldn't have met him and we wouldn't be in this situation. He had to know she would fall for me over him one day right? That convincing her I was evil wouldn't work forever. It might be true, but Hermione doesn't know that. Someday she will, but not now. I apparated us to Malfoy Manor. I hid her in my room so Aunt Bellatrix wouldn't see her. It just wasn't time. We sat and talked. Not about anything in particular, just random topics. But it kept my mind off of everyone downstairs.

Harry's POV

As soon as I moved to grab Hermione's arm, her and Draco apparated away. I fell forward and went through the bookshelf.

" Damn you Draco Malfoy!"

Thank goodness the librarian was gone and no one else was in here at this hour. There was no way to explain what just happened to a student. Or a teacher who wasn't willing to listen. Who knows what she would have said. Imagine if Mcgonagall found out about what happened. Phew! Glad she doesn't know-

" HARRY POTTER AND RONALD WEASLEY!! GET INTO MY OFFICE, NOW!"

Spoke to soon. This will be a long night.

*3 hours later*

" Well, now that that's over with, let's get down to business. Harry, it has been found that one of your friends from school is a be necromancer and in celebration of your 25 birthday last weekend, she brought your parents back to life."

" SHE DID WHAT?!?!?!"

Dun Dun Duuuuuuuh!

Hey guys sorry it's really short but I didn't want to go any farther than that for today. I know, I'm so evil but please don't hate me. Bye!