Lost and Insecure

3rd Person POV

" Welcome, to the Academy for Evil Witches and Wizards! Or the AEWW for short. It's here that you'll learn everything and anything you'll need to know about being bad!"

" Sooo like killing?"

" Yup!"

" Torturing spells?"

" You got it!"

" Getting revenge?"

" Most definitely!"

" Sweet! I can get back at Ha-"

" Don't! You see, that name is cursed here. Ever since he killed our Headmaster, anyone who says his name gets cursed and in the end, killed. So most of us here call him You-Know-Who, or He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named."

Hermione, all of a sudden, burst out laughing.

" Hermione! What are you laughing at?!"

" Huh? You can't hear them?!"

" Hear what, Hermione?"

" The voices! They said Ron looked like a carrot and was as smart as one too."

" That's another thing. Most of us here are completely insane. Like Hermione here."

" Hermione isn't insane! This place is just getting to her!" Of course, Draco stuck up for his girlfriend.

" Whatever you say. Now come on! Let me show you your rooms!"

She suddenly disappeared.

" Uh, Alla?"

" Whoops! Forgot you guys can't do that yet! Here, grab my arm."

Once they touched her, they were in a totally different room. It was red and gold with one wall of green and silver. This was obviously Hermione's room. 75% Gryffindor, 25% Slytherin. It really was beautiful. There was a queen sized bed with a canopy and a balcony overlooking the ocean. She had her own bathroom with a shower and a tub. There was a graph like picture on the wall that was blank.

" Dibs on this room!"

Draco laughed, because she was completely oblivious that it was meant for her. As he entered his room, it was the same except for his was 75% Slytherin, 25% Gryffindor instead. The same bar graph was on his wall. Draco turned to ask Alla what it was but she was gone. He found a note on the ground.

Sorry, had to rush off. You-Know-Who causing trouble again. The bar graph thing tracks your level of sanity and health and some other things. I'll answer any other questions when I get back.

-A

He'd have to get used to You-Know-Who being HP instead of Headmaster.  Since he had nothing better to do, he decided to explore.

Hermione's POV

* 2 days later*

I just didn't feel right. I could walk and talk, but I didn't feel alone in my mind. Something was telling me what to say. How to dress. How to act. Like a bully inside my head. I wanted to scream at her. But if I did, she'd kill Draco. So I followed her orders. I've been wanting to dye my hair for soooo long. So when she told me to, I was more than happy to oblige. I was in the bathroom with the teal hair dye, ready to start, when Draco walked in.