Never Look Back

Eric's POV

Well, Well, Well. Looks like you couldn't stay away from me. I mean, I knew I was irresistible, I never thought you'd ACTUALLY read the next chapter for me!

They aren't reading it for you, ya dumbbutt! They're here to find out what happens next! Since we did leave them off right as we were being all criminal like. Now get back to work!

Of course, boss.

Haha you wish! The sooner I'm your boss, the sooner we never see each other again! Now focus! You mess this up and we're both goners!

I know! Don't put more pressure on me!
Jeez Jenna! I have to turn my mic off in order to actually talk to the readers!

You're not supposed to talk to the readers you dumbo! You're supposed to let them read!

Shhh! You're disrupting our story time! So then, she goes " You're not supposed to talk to them!" In her whiny voice and she-

1. I don't have a whiny voice. My voice is a lower octave than yours, so if anybody's voice is whiny, it's mister My-Name-Is-Eric-The-Dumbbutt
2. You're telling them a story they literally just read 5 seconds before!

So? They still enjoy it!

How would you know, Eric?! You're on the inside, they're on the outside! They read, we act and live our lives! Now please! Leave them alone and get back to the mission!

Fine! But next time, I'm the boss! Or else I'll kill a-

Eric! Watch your language! And you never know when you'll have to take that seriously, so watch what you say!

Or maybe I could just say I'll f-

ERIC!! Get. To. Work. NOW!

God she scares me sometimes. Alright, well we're boring so go get some drama from the lovebirds. Although, I might gain someone's vir-

ERIC!!!!

Right. By-

" Who's in here?!?!"

Oh shit!

Eric hide!

" Well, if it isn't Eric Waller."

ERIC!!!!!!

(MWUAHAHAHA! I love being an author)

Draco's POV

Gosh, time sure does fly by! It's already almost Christmas and I have no idea what to get Hermione. I already pre-ordered my parent's gifts, but Hermione is hard to shop for. And I can't ask her because then she'll know. Anyways, so it's the Saturday before Christmas and I'm waking through Hogmeades right now. Looking for something that catches my eye to give Hermione. Normally I would just get her a couple of books, but this had to be a special gift. As she opened it, I would come out with my guitar and start singing(Yes I can actually sing). Then, when the song was over, I'd ask her to be my girlfriend. I just have to hope she'll say yes. As I'm thinking this, I walk by a jewelry store. Now, I know what you're thinking. No Draco, no jewelry! It's too cliché! But the necklace isn't cliché. In fact, it was as if I was made to buy it! It was a Hogwarts crest, but it was split in half. One half, was Gryffindor. The other half was Slytherin. I entered the store and asked how much it was. 150! Wow that's cheap! I bought it and turned it over. On the back of each half, was a phrase. On Gryffindors, it said " Sometimes you have to push people away to find the one you love." And on the Slytherin half, " Sometimes, blood status means nothing about a person, as long as you love them." My mouth dropped. I turned around, and the lady in the shop winked at me. Then the shop disappeared. All that was left was the remains of Ollivanders. I ran back to the castle, careful not to drop the necklace. Once inside the Slytherin common room, I ran to my Prefect room. Yea I was a prefect. Don't ask me how. I wrapped the necklace up after putting in the little box she gave me. Then I grabbed my guitar and started strumming. The familiar chords rang through the room.
I started singing and I hit the notes right on.