Sneaky Mr. You-Know-Who and friends

Harry's POV

"Ron, please shut up! The faster we get this information, the faster we can leave!"

" But I'm hungry!! And this is boring!"

" If you knew that you were going to be on missions, then why did you become an Auror?!"

"Because! Can you see me doing anything else?! I'm the family failure!"

" While that may be true, still please try! All we need to know is if Hermione is here or not."

" What about your sister? Don't you wanna see her?"

" I never want to see her again. She ruined my perfect life!"

Alla took everything from me. My parents, my home, my freedom and childhood fun. She summoned Voldemort to take her away, then made him kill MY parents so that I was miserable. She lived a luxurious life with the Death Eaters, while I was stuck with my aunt and my uncle. Then she had the audacity to show up at MY school and be an evil spy?? Take my best friend away?! HELL NAH!! And to be honest, I don't even remember what she looks like, if I was gonna look for her. All I know is she has blood red eyes. And I don't really see Hermione here either. She's usually pretty easy to spot with her wavy brown hair and familiar face. Also the fact that she almost never wears makeup should help. But I don't see her anywhere. I bet Alla hid her away, as if knowing we were spying. Huh.......there's a girl over there at the bar with teal hair. It's the same hair style Hermione loves. But she always said she would never dye her hair, so that can't be her. Suddenly, I spot Draco talking to a girl near us. The girl's light blue eyes moved over to the place we were hiding and landed on my face. She took on a face of surprise, then anger. She said something to Draco, and he beckoned to the teal haired girl. Her and another guy walked over. Draco kissed her, then ran off with the other guy. So Draco is cheating on Hermione?! Wait till I tell Hermione!! If, we ever get out of this alive. The teal haired girl and the other girl were talking. Then the other girl pressed the side of her eye, and her eyes turned red. Blood red. Alla. The teal haired girl threw her hair in a somehow neat ponytail and put her phone in her back pocket. She kinda looked familiar. Draco and the other boy came running back, and all of a sudden a wailing alarm sounded. We started running towards the way we came. We looked back to see them them behind us, the four of them spread out across the land. We made it under the gate just as it came in contact with the ground. On the other side, we turned around and smugly looked at the enemies on the opposite side.

" Boom! Better luck next time! I guess we're just too fast for you!"

" Oh Harry, always the cocky one! That's where life will get you."

" Shut up you, you're the evil one!"

" Evil? Oh you're hilarious! We're all insane here, not evil, silly!"

" Ok have fun, freaks."

" Bye bye!! Oh by the way! I totally ship you two!"

She giggled, before turning to Draco and walking away with his arm around her shoulders. Ohhhhhh, Hermione is going to be so pissed!

" Don't mind her, she's the most insane one here. 'Mione can be a little........open sometimes. She says whatever she feels."

" Oh. Well, bye!"

We ran away, leaving Alla standing at the gate. I don't give a fu- wait, did she say 'Mione?!?? Hermione is the teal haired girl?!??

Hermione's POV

As I walked away with Draco, all I could think about was whether Harry and Ron recognized me or not.

" Mione?"

" Yea?"

" You look troubled. What's wrong?"

" Oh, I was just wondering if Harry and Ron recognized me or not."

" If they don't, they're dumb. I like you with teal hair. It adds to your already amazing personality."

" Awww thanks Draco!"

If someone took a picture, it would be perfect. Us kissing, standing in the middle of the woods, with the setting sun behind us. Good thing Alla was on it!

" That's going on the wall!"

" Alla!" I exclaimed, while laughing.

" You'll never catch meeeeeeeee!"

It was true. Alla was the fastest runner here. But it was still fun to try. Draco and I chased her all the way to my room, where we just gave up and crashed on my bed. Can't say we fell asleep at first, but I know I got a least 3 hours of sleep.

A/N hey so this chapter is a bit shorter than the normal, but it's really nice outside so. Next chapter may or may not be a very "detailed" 😉😉 chapter. Just letting y'all know! Bye!!