Taken And Abused

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ There is some mentions of self harm and suicide in this chapter. There is also some torturing. If this bothers you, then please skip down to the second ** sign. Thank you and enjoy 😊.

Harry's POV

Hermione's face was priceless when Ginny stepped out from behind the wall. (Haha u were expecting Ron) The reason is unknown to me, but it was hilarious. Ever since Hermione left, Ginny has been telling me about how she wouldn't hesitate to punch her in the face when she saw her next. So I brought her with me to seek after and capture Hermione. With Hermione missing, Draco will go completely insane. He'll lose his cool and will do something stupid. That's our chance to ruin him and end all this. We'll un-voodoo Hermione from whatever spell is on her and get the hell out of here. That's if the plan works, I guess. Ginny nods in my direction and steps forward. Hermione's eyes trail her until she's next to the dresser. Realization strikes Hermione like a knife and her eyes widen.

"No! N-no you can't!! Please!!!"

Ginny, who's holding the necklace, scowls at Hermione.

" I-if you d-destroy that, you'll k-kill me!!"

" And why should I believe you?!"

Hermione looks at the ground in shame.

" Because......"

" Because what?!" Ginny snarled.

"Ginny....." I said lightly.

" Stay out of this, Harry!" I step back in shock. Suddenly, Hermione gasps.

" No......no! Y-you said it!"

" Said what?"

" You.....I-no! You have to get me out of here!! You said the word!! If I don't get back-"

" What word?! Harry?"

"Gah! Y-you said it again!!"

"Hermione what did they do to you?!"

" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! I HAVE TO GET BACK BEFORE IT HAPPENS!!"

" Before what happens?! Hermione what is going on?!"

Ginny looks at me and I nod. She sneaks up behind Hermione while she's panic(at the disco)ing. Hermione realizes what's happening and lunges towards me before Ginny plunges the syringe into her neck. I sigh in relief as Hermione falls to the floor, her lifeless body sprawled out across it. With a spell and a few curse words, we finally get her into my car.

"Well, that went roughly." Ginny huffs as she climbs into the car.

"You're telling me. Hey why did you snap at me like that in there?!"

" All part of the act, babe." She leaned over and kissed my cheek before I turned the key and pulled away.

Hermione's POV
****
I was dead. Literally and completely dead. I don't remember much of what just happened, but I know that Ginny said His name twice. Twice!! I'd be better off just killing myself! If I could just wake myself up and find a sharp object, I could end all this. They don't understand what's going on. They don't know what they've done.

I bolted upright, hitting my head. It started throbbing and I groaned. Now I'm dead and my head hurts. The trunk is pitch black, so I can't see anything, or how much room I have. Knife, knife, where's a goddamn knife?! I need to end this! If I survive it'll be literal Hell for me. Suddenly I'm blinded by a bright light, and someone grabs me.