The Guy with the Piercing Green Eyes

It's that time of the night again. You get out of your car and head towards the bar. You really needed a drink. You were in town on a local hunt. Another ghost. Trying to figure this case out was giving you a headache, and you figured a break would help you.

You enter the bar. The smell of liquor and smoke hit your nostrils. You hear the sound of pool balls smacking against each other and a rather drunk man singing karaoke on the stage. You felt instintly relaxed. You've been to more bars than you can count, all over the country, but somehow they all had that same smell, that same vibe that you loved.

You walk up to the bar and signal the bar tender for a drink. You try to empty your mind, maybe it'll help you figure out this case. After a few drinks, you're feeling pretty loose. You decide to join in on this karaoke. After looking at the song options, you decide to go with a classic karaoke song; Lean on Me by Bill Withers. Of course, you kill it! During your song, you notice two men walk into the bar.

The first one reminded you of a sasquatch. He was very tall and large,  with long brown hair (it looked even softer than your own). The second wasn't as large. He had a pretty face but also a rugged look to him. What was most noticeable was his eyes. He had these piercing green eyes that were so captivating, like he had a story to tell.

He made eye contact with you while you were singing your song. There was this seductive look in his eyes when he looked at you, not breaking eye contact as he approached the bar.

You finished your song. The claps and wistles made you feel pretty good about yourself. You return to where you were sitting at the bar. Before you can order another drink, the bar tender brings you one. You look at her with a puzzled expression. She points to the end of the bar. The guy who walked in during your song, with the green eyes. He gives you a slight smile and a little wave. You raise your glass and nod to say thank you, then take a sip from your drink.

The man begins to approach you now. The closer he gets the more attractive you realize he is. You usually try not to mess around with guys too much. It's just a distraction and can interfere with your work. But tonight you were feeling up to it, after all, he was pretty cute!

He sits on the stool beside you, but doesn't say anything at first. He's just looking at you. You turn to face him. Finally, he begins to speak.

"Hi, what's your name?" His voice is low, and a little raspy.

"(Y/N)," you respond, "What's yours?"

"I'm Dean, Dean Winchester," he replies.

"Nice to meet you Dean Winchester."

To be continued...