3 [the hell we will]

Andy💓
babe will you bring me pizza Harvey is at my apartment and won't leave
READ AT 19:17

Andy💓
baby?
READ AT 19:21

Andy💓
Sebastian Stan you always answer your phone are you ignoring me?

Sebby❣️
you know I'm on set, I'll call in later

Andy💓
of once upon a time?

Sebby❣️
yeah

Andy💓
I thought you said you weren't shooting again till next week?

Sebby❣️
screen reading

Andy💓
jennifer is in brazil. why would they screen read without the main character?

Sebby❣️
i have to go, we'll talk later

Andy💓
the hell we will
READ AT 19:29

~~~

ANDREA got out of her jeep, and walked up to Sebastian's apartment. She knew something was up, she just didn't know what. She made her way to the fifth floor, pondering on what was affecting Sebastian. She fumbled for her key to his apartment, and when she opened the door, she saw his jacket on the floor, and his phone and keys on the table.

She saw another jacket on the sofa, but didn't think much of it. She made her way around his apartment, finding it empty, till she opened the door of his bedroom, and saw him putting his trousers on, with some blonde girl in his bed.

"What?" Andrea whispered, alerting Sebastian of her presence. His eyes filled with guilt.

"Andy-" he said, stepping towards her.

"No, don't- don't call me that," she stuttered, backing away from him.

"Please," he said, as she shook her head and ran from the apartment and down the stairs into her car. She was shocked to say the least, but what surprised her most.

She couldn't cry.

A/N; PLZ DONT HATE SEB IDK JUST DONT