9 [Never better]

ANDREA happily munched on her fries, leaning back into the black leather seats of Tyler's jeep. He chuckled once he saw his co-worker making herself comfortable.

"You okay there?" Tyler asked through a laugh. Her eye flickered open, filled with amusement.

"Never better," she said, grabbing another fry. Tyler laughed again, and Andrea bit her lip to stop herself from laughing.

"So, I gotta ask. What did you do to Harvey that made him so scared of you?" Tyler asked, making Andrea laugh.

"He's a wimp," she said, "he always avoids conflict. It's quiet amusing. Se when I threaten to fight him, he runs the other way."

"What did you do to him today?" Tyler asked, still grinning, and Andrea but her lip and looked at Tyler sheepishly.

"Basically, ran around his flat kicking his ass," she said, making Tyler laugh once again.

"Then he locked himself in the bathroom and started begging for forgiveness. It was weird, he actually mentioned you," Andrea said, scrunching her nose.

"Oh?" Tyler said nonchalantly, reaching for the last of his fries. He knew exactly why Harvey mentioned him. Andrea hummed in response.

"I think he's scared of you. Which is good, because whenever he inevitably pisses me off, I'll be calling you," Andrea said with a grin and Tyler rolled his eyes, but grinned back. He reaches to take one of Andrea's fries. Without a second of a doubt, Andrea's hand flew threw the air, chopping Tyler's hand. He retracted his hand immediately, clutching it as she grabbed her fries.

"Ow! What was that for?" Tyler said, over exaggerating on the pain he felt in his hand. Andrea rolled her eyes as she finished the fries.

"You don't mess with a girls fries," she said, pointing a finger at him.

"Well, I paid for them," Tyler said stubbornly.

"Because you owed me," Andrea pointed out, and Tyler opened his mouth to retort, but couldn't think of anything, so settled with sinking back into his seat with a child-like scowl and pout, looking at Andrea who was emptying her drink.

She looked at Tyler, amused. And it stayed like that; a stare off, till Andrea whipped out her phone and snapped a photo. Tyler's expression changed to one of shock, making Andrea laugh as she put down her now empty drink.

"Gotta say Tyler, blackmail material is hard to come by. I think this ones going in the bank," she said, laughing at the photo. Tyler's face changed, and Andrea was confused until she realised.

She turned around to open her door, but heard the click, indicating that Tyler locked them. She slowly turned around, phone in hand, to see Tyler with a mischievous look in this eyes.

"Gimme the phone Andrea," he said, as she pressed herself up against the door. She looked for any other route to escape from, but Tyler saw, and laughed, locking the back doors too. Andrea gulped loudly, but looked at Tyler with amusement.

"Gimme the phone, Andrea," he said, and she looked between him and the phone, and she made the brave decision.

She locked the phone.

Tyler looked at her, and laughed.

"Hard way it is then," he said. Not a second after he had said that, he jumped up, grabbing Andrea so that her back was pressed to him, and he tickled her. He tickled the life out of her.

She squealed and kicked about, reaching over her head and pushing back on Tyler's face. One of his arms wrapped it self around her waist, holding her in place while his free hand tickled her.

Andrea threw her phone onto the floor of the car, and used both hands to push Tyler's face back. Once his grip on her waist loosened, she lunged into the back seat, grabbing her phone from the floor, and keeping one hand extended, to prevent any further attacks.

As she caught her breathe, Tyler looked at her, glaring playfully. She quickly unlocked her phone, and after pressing a few magical buttons, she deleted the photo, showing Tyler as she did so.

"There. Deleted," she said, hopping back into the front seat. He looked at her, confused.

"Don't you worry Tyler, I've already emailed it to my laptop, and to Michelle for safe keeping,"Andrea said, and Tyler's face dropped, making Andrea laugh, and eventually, Tyler too.

"You're the worst," he said, and she laughed again.

"But you love me for it," she said making herself comfortable again. Tyler shifted in his seat, clearly uncomfortable, making Andrea's eyes flicker open.

"What's up?" Andrea asked, causing Tyler to look at her, with sorrowful eyes.

"Look about you and Sebastian-" he began, but Andrea lifted her hands, indicating for him to stop.

"Don't. I thought Harvey already spilled the beans on how I feel," she said, and Tyler sighed.

"He did, but-" he said.

"Then why is everyone so worried about me?" Andrea exclaimed.

"Have you talked to Sebastian yet?" Tyler asked, "have you explained how you feel? Does he feel the same?" Andrea slumped back into her seat.

"I don't know," she mumbled, putting her face in her hands, and Tyler's expression softened. He reached over to pull her hands from her face, and lightly grip her small hand in his large one.

"Hey," he said softly, attracting her attention, "it'll all work out. It always does."

"I know, I do. It's just- you know me. I don't do well with being confused. I hate being disoriented. I don't know what to feel," Andrea said sadly, and Tyler knew he couldn't give any advice that would make her feel better, so instead, gave her hand a light squeeze.

"I'll always be here," he said, and Andrea looked up at him, and mustered a small smile.

"Thanks Tyler," she said, leaning over to rest her head on his shoulder, their hands intertwined, in the car park of McDonalds in the middle of the night.

---

re-reading this chapter I realised I just threw you guys into the drama straight away oops