53 [bottles]

TYLER walked into Andrea's apartment. It was dusk now, so the sun was fading through the shut blinds. Tyler looked around the apartment, walking forward, but stopped when he kicked over something.

A bottle.

He picked it up, sighing when he smelt the alcohol.

"Andrea?" He called out, agitated.

"Jeesh, what happened to calling me Drea?" She said front the sofa. Tyler walked forward, folding his arms.

"What are you doing?" He asked, and she laughed.

"Drinking, care to join?" She said lifting a half empty bottle from the pile of empty ones.

"I'll pass," he snapped, and she nodded, taking a swing.

"Andrea, what are you doing?" Tyler finally asked, making her look at him.

"Well what do you mean?" She asked.

"Getting drunk everyday! Ignoring everyone's calls! Everything! What are you doing?" Tyler snapped, but before Andrea could answer, Tyler answered for her, "you're destroying your life. And you're destroying yourself."

"That wasn't the goal," she slurred, and Tyler laughed, but it was humourless.

"I can't do this," he muttered, making Andrea lift her head.

"What?" She said.

"I can't do this anymore. I can't sit back and let you do this to yourself anymore Andrea!" Tyler yelled and she sat up in the chair.

"Y-you, you can't just- please, Tyler," she said, feeling more sober than she did in weeks. But Tyler has made up his mind.

"I'll get Tanner to pick up any stuff I've left here," he said, picking up his keys and phone.

"Tyler please, wait!" Andrea called out. There was a pause before he turned around to Andrea, who's eyes were filled with tears

"I'm done waiting," he said, before walking out of the apartment, out of Andreas life.

As for Andrea, she hugged her legs to her chest, before letting the sobs take over, letting herself have a good cry.

---

Oops.