59 [call me 2.0]

@AndreaBen
Hi world, I'm back (:
|
@ColtonHaynes
and boy are we glad
|
@PhoebeTonkin
Andrea?!?!?!? Call me!

Andrea shooed her family out of the room as she picked up her phone from the bedside table, dialling in Phoebe's number.

"Andrea?"

"Phoebe! Hey!"

"Drea..."

"W-what is it? Are you okay?"

"I-I didn't visit."

"Oh. Phoebs, it's okay."

"No, no it's not that Andrea."

"Oh?"

"It's the reason I didn't visit, it's been a good month and a half since everything..... happened."

"Phoebe, you're scaring me."

"I'm dating Tyler."

"..."

"Andrea?"

"..."

"Please say something."

"I- I'm happy for you. Both of you."

"You are?!"

"Of course, I care about you both, and I want what's best for you."

"... so you aren't mad at me? Or Tyler? Or-"

"Don't get me wrong, me and Tyler are past... any type of relationship. I just want you to be happy Phoebs."

"I love you Drea, you know that right."

"I know. I love you too."

ANDREA put down the phone, and there was a knock at the door. She raised her head to see Sebastian, smiling sheepishly.

"You heard," she stated as he closed he door and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I heard," he said, holding onto her hand.

"I-" she said.

"No," Sebastian interrupted, "all you've been doing for the past couple of days is giving answers. It's my turn to talk. I know you love Tyler."

Andrea smiled as her eyes welled up.

"I never knew what real love felt like till I met my girl," Sebastian smiled softly, "and I can't live without her. So however you're feeling-"

"That's the thing," Andrea said, "the reason I drank. I felt. I felt it all. Too much, it was all too much. I felt like shit after dad, and everyone thought I would break. And inside I was. I was dying. But I knew I had to be strong, so I pushed it away. The alcohol, it was a drug. Addicting. It numbed the pain. But day by day, the pain got worse, so I drank more and more."

The tears were falling freely from Andrea's face now, and Sebastian was frowning deeply.

"And when Tyler left me, I finally broke," she said, letting out a sob, "how could he leave me? How could he when I needed him most?"

Sebastian hugged Andrea tightly as she sobbed and sobbed, letting herself feel all the pain.

And letting as much of it go as she could.