29 [put the bow down]

"Cut!"

Andrea huffed, collapsing on the group, causing laughter to rupture through the cast and crew of Teen Wolf.

"This is why I don't leave the house," she groaned as a hand appeared in front of her, which she took, and pulled her up off the ground. She looked up to see Tyler grinning down at her.

"Don't laugh at me," she said, slapping his chest and laughing her self, walking off the set.

"I'm not," he said, trying, and failing, to hide his smile, earning a glare from Andrea.

"Liar," she mumbled as they walked to her trailer.

"Andrea," Tyler said as she stood at the top of the stairs, her hand on the door-handle.

"Yeah?" She asked, turning to see Tyler looking at her with serious and slightly nervous eyes. Suddenly his view changed to confused as he looked at the door behind her. She looked at the door confused, and as she opened it and stepped into the dark trailers Tyler stood outside till he heard Andrea scream.

He jumped into the trailer and saw Andrea on the floor with her hand over her heard, and heard Harvey's cackles as he rolled around Andrea's sofa.

"Jesus Christ Harvey!" Andrea yelled, "you scared the shit out of me!" Tyler extended his hand to her, which she took, and he pulled her up.

"I- am- not- sorry- you- should've- seen- your- face!" Harvey said between hysterical laughter. Andrea glared at him. As his laughter sobered, Andrea smirked devilishly at him, and his face dropped.

" I should run, shouldn't I?" Harvey said, and Andrea nodded as he sprinted past her as quick as humanly possible, with Andrea hot on his heels. Tyler sighed loudly as Crystal popped her head around the door.

"That didn't go to plan," Crystal said, as Tyler rubbed his face with his hand.

"You don't say," he mumbled as Harvey's girlish screams were heard all around the set.

"Andrea! Please Drea, I'm sorry! DREA! Put the bow down!"

---

Harvey Cock-Block Bennet strikes again.