31 [sounds perfect]

You're welcome in advance

Andrea walked into the coffee shop, the little one near her apartment where she always went, and smiled when she saw a certain dark haired man sitting in a chair beside a window.

Andrea ordered a drink quickly, not knowing what it was, but would later recall that it was a latte.

"What brings you here on this fine morn?" She asks as she sits down in the chair opposite Tyler. He looks shocked for a minute, before laughing and relaxing slightly.

"God I forgot how close this shop was your place," he said, shaking his head.

"Just a hop skip and a jump away," Andrea said sarcastically and Tyler smiled, but didn't laugh.

"So, what does bring you here?" Andrea asked, and Tyler looked up at her.

"Just needed a quiet place to think," he murmured, and for once in her life, Andrea felt uncomfortable around Tyler.

"Um, well, I could go," she said standing up, before Tyler wrapped his hand around her wrist.

"Can we go on a walk?" He asked, and Andrea nodded, speechless. Both leaving their half full coffee cups behind, the began to walk to a near by park. It was November now, and all the grass on the ground was bedded by a layer of frost, that hadn't become snow yet. Andrea had a hat and scarf on, while Tyler wore a warm jacket. When they breathed, you could see your breathe in front of you, dissolving into think air.

"So, what's up?" Andrea asked after 10 minutes of walking in comfortable silence. Tyler sighed loudly, and there was a shift of mood in the atmosphere.

"The other day, before Harvey scared you, I wanted to ask you something," Tyler said, his chest constricting at how nervous he was.

"Shoot," Andrea said as the walked past the small duck pond with little splats of thin ice layers floating on top.

"I- I don't know how to say it," Tyler admitted, and Andrea smiled softly.

"I know how it feels. You have so much to say but you can't even string up a word," she shrugged, and Tyler looked at her in surprise.

"Exactly," Tyler said.

"Well, you can tell me when you're good and ready," Andrea said smiling slightly, and Tyler's eyebrows furrowed.

"What if there's a way I can show you, what I want to say?" Tyler asked as he stopped walking. Andrea walked ahead a few steps before turning to him, confused, but nodding all the same. There was a silence, as if all the birds had stopped chirping and the wind had disappeared.

Tyler took a few steps forward so that he was only a few inches from Andrea, whose feet were stuck to the ground. He took her face in his hands, the warmth of them hitting her cheeks, and he looked into her eyes. Andrea could feel his breathe on her face as he looked at her, silently telling her to back away now if she didn't want this.

But she did.

Tyler had to lean down quite a lot, considering the immense height difference, and he shut his eyes as their lips touched softly, moving in sync. Tyler could feel that Andrea wasn't responding due to her initial shock, so he pulled away, disappointed, when she threw her arms around his neck and pulled him back down to her lips. The kiss was gentle as his hands lightly lay on her waist.

Tyler could feel her hair falling onto her face, and pulled away, but kept his face close to hers as he pushed her hair gently from her face. She still had her arms wrapped around his neck.

"That is not what I expected," Andrea said, as the world seemed to begin to move again, the wind picking up slightly, making Andrea shiver slightly, making Tyler chuckle.

"Do you wanna come back to my place?" Andrea said, and Tyler pulled his head back to look at her with amusement.

"Woah there, Andrea," he mocked, and her eyebrows furrowed till she realised what she had said, and laughed as she burrowed her face in Tyler's coat as he laughed too.

"That's not what I meant, I mean movies and pizza," she mumbled into his coat as he wrapped an arm around her.

"Sounds perfect," Tyler said, as Andrea sent a beaming smile up to him. His arm still around her, they walked back to Andrea's apartment, both with a skip in their step.

---

*dies*