13 [homewrecker iceberg]

"Hello?"

"Tyler?"

"Andrea."

"What's up? Why did you want me to call you? Is everything okay?"

"It's about the article."

"Right...?"

"They put another up. You might wanna read it."

Andrea flew off the bed to grab her laptop from the kitchen of her empty flat, and ran back into the bedroom. She typed as quick as she could, with her phone now on speaker.

"Andrea?"

"Yeah, hold on, I'm just..." Andrea trailed off as her eyes flew down the article.

---

Here on E!News, we only serve the truth, and it's a fact; Sebastian Stan and Andrea Bennet have broken up. Andrea said, quote, "And that's all we'll ever be. Friends."

But, this all just happened to happen after the latest incident with Tyler Hoechlin? Really?

Our OTP ship Stennet has sunk, and the homewrecker iceberg named Tyler Hoechlin did the dirty work.

---

"Andrea? You still there?" Tyler said through the phone. Andrea just stared- glared at the computer.

"Don't take it to heart," Tyler said calmly.

"To heart? Don't take it to heart?! Tyler they called you a homewrecker, basically dissed you in front of all your fans, and I-" Andrea stopped talking and opened her twitter, typing furiously.

"What are you doing?" Tyler asked.

"With all these colourful words, I should be making a rainbow at this rate," she said, and Tyler sighed.

"Andrea," he said, but she kept typing, "Andrea!"

"Are you seriously going to let them get away with this?" She yelled down the phone.

"We can't do much Andrea," Tyler said.

"No. But I can," she said, and before Tyler could protest, she hung up the phone, and started typing her message.