56 [the one he loved]

Six days later

MICHELLE rested her head at the side of her sister's hospital bed. Harvey was on a seat in the corner of the room, asleep, while Sebastian was pacing around the room.

Outside, Crystal was leaning asleep on Colton's shoulder, and Matthew was texting the rest of the teen wolf cast, who had visited in and out for the past few days. Denise came out to the room outside the hall will 7 coffees.

No one knew why Phoebe wasn't there, all except for Colton, who didn't want to say anything.

Things were bad enough as they were.

Tyler rushed into the room, and Colton and Matthew stood up, waking up Crystal.

"W-where- what happened?" Tyler asked. He looked like he hadn't slept in days, and he was panting from sprinting to Andrea's room.

"Why do you care?" Matthew snapped, and Tyler looked at him guiltily.

The door of Andrea's room opened, and Tyler only cause a glimpse of her, before a fist connected with his face.

Denise gasped as Tyler hit the floor, Harvey pulling him up by the collar and punching him again.

"You son of a bitch!" Harvey yelled as Matthew and Sebastian tried to hold him back, "you really think you can just waltz in here as if nothing happened!?"

Tyler fought back, landing a few blows on Harvey, but Sebastian pushed Harvey back, as Michelle came out and helped him up, but kept him back. Everyone sighed in relief as Tyler stood up, but gasped again as Sebastian hit him square in the face.

Matthew stepped forward to grab Sebastian but he took a step back, raising his hands in surrender.

"What the hell?" Tyler's muffled voice said as Colton helped him off the floor, and Crystal handed him a tissue for his bleeding nose, and lip, and head, and... well, everything.

"What are you even doing here?" Sebastian snapped, "you made it perfectly clear you don't want to be here for her." The words stung at Tyler, but he shook it off.

"I had no idea-" Tyler began.

"So my texts weren't clear enough?!" Michelle exclaimed, and Tyler only felt more guilty when he saw her puffy red face.

"What happened?" He asked softly.

"Alcohol poisoning," Harvey said, not looking at Tyler, "something sent her over completely over the edge this time."

And now, Tyler realised the full extent of his mistakes. He realised he was why she was like this; why she was in a coma. He left her when she needed him most. And it killed her. And it's killing her, quite literally too.

And he knew there was nothing he could do to take it back.

He slowly stood, walking closer to the window, when Harvey jumped up to stop him, and Matthew jumped up to stop Harvey.

"Michelle made it clear enough. Stay away from our little sister," he said, "or you'll get worse than a beaten up face."

Tyler accepted defeat, nodding and backing away from the room where Andrea lay, walking down the hall and eventually reaching his car. Sitting behind the steering wheel, he breathing became uneven as his eyes watered up, and he hit the wheel repeatedly, tears spilling from his eyes and he threw his head back against the chair, and then leaning his head against the wheel of his hummer.

He lost the best thing he ever had.

He lost the woman he loved.

Why am I satan tho