Harry Goes Dark

As Harry was called to Professor Dumbledore's Office the Professor in question hustled past him he saw Harry and told him to wait in his office so there Harry sat until he got curious he looked around everything seemed the same but then he felt a pull he walked over to were the pull was taking him and he saw the pensive he swirled the substance with his wand and then he felt it he was jerked forward and he landed back into a office to see Dumbledore muttering to himself How to Kill the boy I was hoping he could have died that no the blasted boy survived put him with the dursleys blasted boy survives so I have to do something when he faces tom Harry stumbled so Dumbledore planned to betray him and have him killed he looked at Dumbledore who was deep in thought ah ha I will release the boys core to it's full power that should kill them Both and if he survives I can use plan b label him as a Dark Lord yes I got it Release core label as Dark Lord then Kill him myself Anger and Rage flared within Harry so the old fool wants to label him dark then that's what he will get and so he pulled out of the Pensieve Already Planning not even knowing this is what should have happened the last time he was Eleven not relizing that this was his Destiny Before Dumbledore Changed it from that day forth Harry became Dark Fingering his wand He left the Office walking towards the forest when a creature Tried to attack Harry dodged the attack and sent Stream of fire towards his attacker Discretly placing a tripping jinx a bit further away the human like Creature dodged the fire and landed on the tripping jinx getting up Harry Raised his wand and for the first time whispered Avada Kedavra Green light shot from the wand and hit his attacker in the chest it was blasted backwards and was dead before it hit the ground Harry felt Elated and thrilled transforming the thing into a vine he threw it into the forest and walked away not feeling the least bit of Remorse.