Attack on Diagon

Next time on the Rune Of Time
next session will be in two days at Ten o'clock said Fudge alright standing up Harry Shook Fudges Hand I might be a bit late as I have business to attend to so Lucius will handle my Speech that will be all goodbye Minister see you then Harry Tonks And Lucius all turned on the spot and Disapparated away back to Potter Manor to Prepare for the attack On Diagon Alley tomorrow

Alright Now everyone has there Orders to stay away from the room Said Harry Before closing the Door stepping onto the Dias along with Neville and Hermione they sat down and Strapped them selves in before Harry punched in the Age Numbers then he pressed the Button and pulled down on the Lever The Dias Started Spinning and A blue Glow started Surrounding them once the Dias reached Maximum Speed Beams of Blue Light struck each Tower before the Last Beam hit the Tower above them the Blue Beam of Energy grew in size before Three Bolts of the Energy split and hit all three of them there was a Huge Flash of Blue Light and when it subsided it showed Harry Neville and Hermione in there Seventeen year old Forms Harry looked at himself no this was not supposed to Happen I'm seventeen I should be Thirty Seven Looking at Neville he saw that He also looked seventeen then he looked at Hermione to see her also in her stunning seventeen year old Body me and Neville this will have to do until after the Attack and then we will Retry Hermione are you sure you don't want you thirty seven year old Body yes I'm sure she replied alright Harry was just getting up when an idea struck him Hey Neville yeah mate I just had a thought what if once we return to our Normal Bodies we change this machine into a Power Booster so when someone goes into it will charge up the users Magic and make them more Powerful Neville had a Grin on his Face yeah yeah you could i suppose but you can't use it to much or you could go overload and die Hmm yeah I suppose well let's go Exiting the room they were immediately bombarded with Questions Tonks took one look at seventeen year old Harry and started Drooling but Lucius the ever Observant person he is said it didn't work properly did it you don't look thirty seven Harry smiled no It didn't the Form you see before you is my seventeen year old body so tomorrow Neville and I are going to try again then after we succeed were going to convert it into a Power Booster Now let's get going we have a Alley to attack and with Dozens of pops the Death Warriors Apparated away reappearing in Knockturn Alley Harry was about to Signal them to Move when one Warriors Hissed Auror looking up Harry did indeed see an Auror Lucius Kill him Lucius Whipped out his wand and whispered Avada Kedavra there was a whooshing noise and the Familiar her of green light shot the Auror in the head and he dropped Dead Harry turned to face his Followers come on be careful there are likely more Aurors Patrolling here and Diagon now let's go getting up they walked the Length of the Alleyway and near the Stairs before Two more Aurors spotted them One of them told the other to Alert the others the Auror raised his was to Alert them Panicking he Yelled Avada Kedavra the green light shot from the wand and hit the Auror before he turned to the other one and yelled Sectemsempra the Grey curse cut a Deep Gash in the Aurors Chest and he went down but the The Yelling alerted the Other Aurors Let's go that Burst into the Alley and started Yelling out curses Harry turned to a Fat Plump women and Yelled Avada Kedavra the Women fell dead seeing a really beautiful women he smirked yelling Stupefy the red light hit the Women and she fell Unconscious grabbing a portkey and she disappeared into a Holding Cell in the Dungeon in potter manor when McGonagall walked up and started Fighting With him Screams filled the air As the Death Warriors Attacked and Destroyed Diagon Alley Harry was off to the side Duelling with McGonagall when a voice yelled Hey Xanthos Harry looked around and Saw Molly Weasley standing there turning back to McGonagall he Yelled CONFRINGO the Blasting Hex Struck The Ex Deputy Headmistress in the chest blasting her off her feet She smashed into a Shop window  MINERVA Molly Screamed Harry turned around just as Molly Yelled STUPEFY the red light flew at Harry who dodged It yelling Avada Kedavra the green light hit Molly Weasley in the stomach and she stoped dead  he had turned to face another Auror when a Dark Bolt of energy struck Tonks who toppled over NOOOOO Harry screamed Retreat he yelled back to the manor Rushing towards Tonks he Grabbed Tonks and Flashed out.

Next time on the Rune Of Time

Harry and Neville walked into the room with the Machine when they saw Tonks pull down on the Lever and the Dias Started Spinning TONKS Harry yelled running forwards but before he could do anything the was the flash of Blue Light and when it subsided a seventeen year old Tonks Grinning like a mad women  was seen Stepping off the Dias

My Lord Lucius said Look at the Daily Prophet Picking it up it said in Bold Headline

ATTACK ON DIAGON ALLEY DUMBLEDORES SUSPICION ON WHO DARK LORD XANTHOS REALLY IS BEGIND THE MASK By Rita Skeeter