Interagation And Rescue Of Sirius Black

Sirius Awoke tied to a chair in a dungeon with Albus Dumbledore and Kingsly Shaklebolt standing above Him Arhh were am i muttered sirius.
Your in the Dungeons Of Shaklebolt Manor said Dumbledore now Mr Black thats Lord Black to you Dumbledore Snarled Sirius Crucio muttered Dumbledore The spell colliding with Sirius Whose screams echoed around the chamber now Mr Black where is Xanthos i don't know what your talking about why would i know where Xanthos is dont play dumb with me Black i Know your One Of Xanthos Warriors and i know you know who he really is of course i already know but I want to hear you acknowledge that it really is Potter Behind the mask go to hell Dumbledore Sirius Spat.

Dumbledore smiled oh no it wont be me going to hell it'll be you your the Dark Wizard not me Sirius snorted Coulda fooled me Cruento The Pale blue curse Stuck Sirius Who screamed in pain enough talk where is Potters Base of Operations Have And why would i tell you because it will be in your best intrests Mr Black.

Harry Paced the Meeting room Coming up with a plan to save Sirius and where he could be holed up he knew he wouldnt be at Grimmuald as the place was compromised so it would probably be one of the top Orders Members House Most Likely either Dumbledores Shacklebolts Or McGonagalls The women my be dead but He was Betting That She would have Left it for the Orders Use He would Try McGonagalls Then Shaklebolts Dumbledore wouldnt use his Own Manor unless he Had to Smiling to himself He sent A jolt through the mark to sirius to let him know they were coming and they Were coming for blood.

Pain Flared in his Left arm where his mark was he smiled my best intrest no no dumbledore it would be in your best intrest to release me, oh said Dumbledore and why is that. Because Old Man Said Sirius Harry is coming and hes really angry. Shacklebolt grinned Oh let them come they won't get past the Wards plus the fidelus Sirius Cackled Oh i wont be so sure of that It should be any minute now And true enough not one minute later and an Explosion Rocked the side of the Manor.

Molly Weasley Belted into the room Red faced Albus There here ITS POTTER echoed around the Manor Oh beautiful beautiful sirius crowed How did Potter find this Place HOW he yelled how did he bypass the Fidelus only the secret keeper can hand the location and I'm the Secret Keeper Homestly i dont know Dumbledore he must be able to bypass them Another Expolsion And The South side has been Breached i repeat The south side has been breached Dumbledore Pointed his wand at the and Muttered a few spells streams of light crissed crossed over the door Showing wards had been placed but that didnt matter because not ome second and the door was reduced to Splinters and Xanthos stepped through along with Lucius and Narcissa release him Dumbledore or else Dumbledore dodged to the side snapping off an Explso which Harry Sidestepped wanting to finish this Quickly Harry Used one of his Newest creations Raising his wand he yelled Expelliarmus Maximus A dome of Scarlett Energy Erupted outwards washing over everyone Dumbledore Sirius and Kingsly Were Blasted backwards there wands Knocked from the Hands.

The chair that sirius sat strapped in broke releasing him grabbing sirius wand from the table he threw it to sirius Shacklebolt sat up with a groan and yelped in pain Clutching his leg which was Broken pointing his wand at him he Said Avada Kedavra the jet of green light Hit Shacklebolt In the Chest Killing him Intantly He looked over at Dumbledore who was Unconcious Grabbing Sirius He Blasted a hole in the Room And stepped outside Pointing his wand at the House he Yelled Fiendfyre The Destructive Unstoppable fire Spread across the grounds the Flames Licking at the walls Everyone Watched as Shacklebolt Manor was Reduced to ash Lucius Flung the Dark Mark Above the Once Proud Manor And then Everyone apparated Back to Potter Manor.

Well thats another part done And i Also Now Have a Beta Who is Hopefully working on some Chapters for Perseus God of time and Tides but i also Need Betas For both Lord Perseus King Of Olympus Prince of the Universe Which is On Hold and this one as well this one was all me Anyway hope you enjoyed Please dont forget to Vote and Comment Hope you have a wonderful evening Morning Afternoon and Peace Out