Meeting with Fudge

Previously on the Rune Of Time
before you make a decision you need to see for yourself grabbing a Pensieve he put in his memories and got them to go inside after about an hour they reemerged and Tonks Immediately started Sputtering I I was your wife she had a dreamy look in her eyes yes we were married which is why I have been looking for you for awhile now well we have made a decision Harry sat up straighter and he asked Remus and Tonks looked at each other and then Tonks looked up and said we will

Tonks looked up and said we will join you Harry Grinned Excellent hold out your left Arms Harry Pushed his wand on Tonks bare skin and said in Parseltongue Mordicummorde doing the same Remus before pressing his own Mark there were pops and the Death Warriors appeared next to him ok were all here good now first off we welcome two new recruits Don't call me Nymphadora or ill hex your bits off Tonks and Remus Lupin there were polite nods sent to them now Tonks Remus you will be spy's for us we need to know what the Order are up to and what there planning to do about us Tonks as an Auror I will also need information about what the ministry is planning to do about us which reminds me I need to go see Fudge today would you accompany me Tonks gave Harry a kiss and a small smile of course love she replied
Harry blushed and Hermione looked Murderous and jumped up screeching HARRY JAMES POTTER HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME before she broke down crying Harry Flinched and walked up to her telling her that they were all soul bonded Hermione Calmed down after the explanation alright this meeting is finished Tonks Lucius with me before they turned on the spot and disappeared Reappearing inside the Atrium pulling out his wand he whispered Expecto Nitrium the Stag appeared Cornelius its Harry  I am in the Atrium I request a meeting with you the Stag Flew off and a fifty seconds later a dog appeared Harry M'boy of course I'm am in my Office I'll be waiting with that the Patronus disappeared alright let's go Turning on the spot he reappeared right outside the Minister's Office Harry walked up to the Secretary and said Ah Harry Potter to meet with Minister Fudge ah yes hold The Secretary Opened the Door and said Minister Mr Potter is here to see you Harry heard Fudges Jolly voice send him in  send him in Stepping aside Harry waltzed right inside with a smile on his Face Ah Cornelius Good to see you again Harry Extended his hand which Cornelius happily shook And the same to you Harry now Harry what can I do for you well I am here to reclaim my family seats on the Wizengamont of course M'boy yes well the Wizengamont might have problems with this because you look eleven but yes you can reclaim the seat oh don't worry Minister by tomorrow I will have my thirty year old boy back as will Neville Hermione wishes for her seventeen year old body but that can be done Now I must be going when is the next Wizengamont session the next session will be in two days at Ten o'clock said Fudge alright standing up Harry Shook Fudges Hand I might be a bit late as I have business to attend to so Lucius will handle my Speech that will be all goodbye Minister see you then Harry Tonks And Lucius all turned on the spot and Disapparated away back to Potter Manor to Prepare for the attack On Diagon Alley tomorrow.

Next time on the Rune Of Time

Screams filled the air As the Death Warriors Attacked Diagon Alley Harry was off to the side Duelling with McGonagall when a voice yelled Hey Xanthos Harry looked around and Saw Molly Weasley standing there turning back to McGonagall he Yelled CONFRINGO the Blasting Hex Struck The Ex Deputy Headmistress in the chest blasting her off her feet She smashed into a Shop window  MINERVA Molly Screamed Harry turned around just as Molly Yelled STUPEFY the red light flew at Harry who dodged It yelling Avada Kedavra the green light hit Molly Weasley in the stomach and she stoped dead  he had turned to face another Auror when a Dark Bolt of energy struck Tonks who toppled over NOOOOO Harry screamed Retreat he yelled back to the manor Rushing towards Tonks he Grabbed Tonks and Flashed out.