Back In Time Again

It had been a week since They Rescued Sirius and Burned down Shacklebolt Manor and Harry was Currently Pacing Around his Desk in his office at the Manor thinking About his Latest Idea. If Only be Could Get the Runes for it right Theoretically What he Planned to do was Possible But Practically it had a Limited chance Of Success. He Hadn't Even Told His Warriors what he was doing, though he was thinking about Telling Sirius as it did concern Him Sort of as well for you see Harrys New idea was to go back in time to the night of his parents Murder if Only he Could Figure out the Right Alterations For the Orginal Rune He stopped pacing and started the Alterations again but stopped short when he was Blasted across the Room from the Magical Energy. DAMN IT He yelled There was a knock on the door Enter Harry Growled The Door Opened and Sirius stepped in What the Devil is going on here. Harry Scowled I might as well tell you Waving his hand the room fixed itself Look I am trying to go back to the night of my parents Murder but I cannot for the life of me Get the right Alterations Sirius looked confused Why do you need Alterations I though you could go back to anytime, Harry Grinned Oh i can But These Alterations will keep the time Breach Open For three four days Which is Enough time to Convince My Parents To come To this Time, Harry Frowned Pressing a finger to the Mark He thought of Hermione Five Minutes Later Hermione walked in Whats Up Giving Harry a Quick Kiss Harry Sighed I need your Help.
_______________________________________
All Order Members Sat in the Kitchen  Of McGonnagall Manor, reading the News Article from the other night

SHACKLEBOLT MANOR ATTACKED
By Rita Skeeter.

Last Night I got wind Of An attack At the home of a Respected Pureblood Auror. When i arrived at the scene it was to Find Shackebolt Manor Destroyed Burnt to the Ground with the Dark Mark floating Above. I Managed to Get a Couple of Words From Arthur Weasley who along with a few other Aurors And Friends were there when the Attack Happened.
It was a complete Massacre. we were Unprepared For such an Attack, The Death Warriors Lead By Xanthos Attacked the Manor in the Hopes Of Getting Back There Follower, Who we Currently dont know the Identity of as The Mask Would Not come off the Manor was under some Powerful Wards But it Obviously was not enough, and they now have there Follower Back a Couple Of Aurors Died and A few Members of the Order Of the Pheonix My thoughts Go out to the Families.

Albus Dumbledore Stood Up Thank you all for Coming Now i know Everyone is Rattled By the Attack We lost some good people Auror Jones and Finley as well as Carole Will Be Remembered We will have to use this as our Headquarters Hardly Anyone knows were this place is but I think That We need to attack Back Harry Potter Needs to be stopped at all Costs does anyone Have any ideas
_______________________________________
Yes Harry Shouted Its Done Hermione get to the Time Room and And draw the Rune Onto the Machine in there Hermione Nodded and Dashed Off a few Minutes Later And Harry walked into the time Room Harry Turned to Sirius Your in charge Until i get Back. Sirius Nodded Giving Hermione Another Kiss Harry Hopped in the time machine October 28th 1981 3:45 Pm Godrics Hollow  Said Harry The Machine closed A Beam of Blue Light flew to the Wall Creating a Breach Harry Drove the Machine through It Appearing on the other end outide Godrics Hollow Welcome To Godrics Hollow October 28 1981 Harry Smiled he had done it He was in 1981.

Well there you have It Another Chapter Done I was Bored I'm actually surprised i came up with this it like legit just popped into my Head five seconds Before i grabbed my phone this was actually just meant to be a filler but i think i will actually Keep to the Chapter and add it to tye storyline anyway Depending on were you are   Have a Fantastic Evening Morning or Afternoon and Peace Out.