The Time Portal

Previously on the Rune Of Time
I Harry James Potter do Hereby grant Lucius Malfoy control of the Potter Peverell Black Gryffindor Slytherin and Emrys family seats from this day forth until such a time as Lucius Dies or Abuses The power that this grants him so mote it be there was a Flash Of white light signalling that the magic accepted then Harry bowed and Disapparated back to the Manor

Upon entering the Manor Harry walked into the Dining Room to see Neville who Upon seeing Harry Jumped up My Lord he said there is something you must see Harry immediately knew something was up as Neville only ever called him My Lord if something was wrong Neville what is it  Harry Asked Neville what is it Asked Harry ah there is a portal said Neville in the room that was created from the Explosion of the Aging Machine our Builders were About to go in and start on the Power Booster Machine when they Discovered it well then said an excited Harry let's go check it out
Harry walked into the room to find that there was indeed a Blueish Coloured Portal there Hmm Macnair in you go uh Master GO ON Macnair Gulped and walked through the Portal just seemed to swallow him After five minutes Macnair came flying out of the Portal with gashes cuts an nicks all over him screaming Bloody Murder About Stupid Aurors Confused Harry Asked Aurors what Aurors Macnair Took in a large Breath and said well when I walked through I appeared in what looked like the Time Room in the Department of Mysteries and Aurors were everywhere but the most Disturbing thing was I saw some of the Old Death Eaters gone Death Warrior and myself Bound and Unconscious and the Aurors were saying something like we have to bring Harry and Neville Back when one of them Said but we don't know when they are when one of them saw me and started firing Curses and Hexes at Me I only just managed to get through a thought sprung in Harry's Mind and he Yelled SHIT close the Portal NOW everyone looked confused why because you Brainless oafs there were Aurors there there most Likely about to Follow Harry's words seemed to sink into them cause they immediately raised there wands with the intent to destroy the Portal but Nothing worked Harry had a horrible feeling someone was coming so he quickly summoned there Battle Robes and mask quickly put these on no sooner had they put on the robes and Masks that Aurors were shot from the Portal Harry Saw Susan Walk out and He saw recognition in her eyes Potter Manor she said but why would the Portal lead us here Harry spoke up a who are you and what do you want Susan looked up at the voice and yelled Death Eaters immediately wands were raised um no thinking quickly Harry said No we are not Death Eaters we are Vigilantes Now I will say it again who are you and why are you here My Name is Susan Bones Susan you mean Amelia Bones Niece Yes Said Susan That's Impossible Harry said your eleven I assure you i am Susan Bones I Graduated From Hogwarts Twenty Years Ago and I am now a high ranking Auror again impossible Hogwarts closed down Not Long Ago because Of Albus Dumbledore being unable to stop the Deaths that Accured there while Harry Had two thoughts running through his head Either nothing has changed or it has and this portal leads to the Original Timeline Dumbledore is dead he died twenty one years ago I assure you Albus Dumbledore is very much alive though he currently Resides in Azkaban until trial for attacking Harry Potter in the Minister's Office Susan Gasped Albus would never do such a Thing ah but he did you My dear must be from the Future now why are you here well we saw Walden Macnair run through a portal so we followed why are you here well this my home no I mean why are such a large Number of you here well I felt a large power surge come from this room so me and my Followers followed now leave you are trespassing Followers you are Death Eaters Fire The Aurors immediately Launched a Volly of Curses SHIELDS NOW there were Cry's of Protego  and the curses Struck the Shields Harry Glared at them coldly for attacking my Warriors we have the right to Fight Back ATTACK raising his Wand at Dawlish he yelled Magna Mortem White Lightning Streaked from the wand and Collided with Dawlish and he got blasted backwards Shock plaster itself on Susan's face and she yelled HARRY  Excuse Me Your Harry Potter That spell was his Creation yes I know I'm Harry Potter thank you very much now leave No there are convicted Death Eaters her but she Never got the chance to Finish as Harry yelled STUPEFY the red light hit Hit Susan dead on and she crumpled Aurors everywhere An  Auror called Retreat and they ran back through the Portal Harry picked up Susan and Headed for the Dungeons.

Next time on the Rune Of Time

Harry looked down at the bound form of Susan Bones and Grinned i'm gonna have some fun with you Beautiful Stripping Her of her clothes he started fondling her Breasts while fingering her Pussy after he finished with all the foreplay he freed his erect Cock and Put against her Pussy and pushed in and started Pounding away After a good fifteen minutes he Ejaculated inside of Susan After cleaning her up he left the Dungeons.