Escape From Azkaban

Previously on the Rune Of Time
I could Let you Live But I would prefer you to die and with That Harry swung the blade and cleaved the man in Half before Deactivating the Blade and Apparating back to Potter Manor in Scotland where he Preceded to show Neville the Blade They went went to Diagon Alley and walked towards the Leaky Couldren Not Noticing the Man Drop Behind Him Until He Heard the Familar Noise of a Lightsaber Activating his own he Swung Around just in time to Block the Swing that would have killed him

Harry Stumbled Backwards as the Assailant Pressed forward Going for a overhead swing Harry sidestepped and swung his blade Harrys lightsaber connected with His Attackers who Harry now thinks is a Jedi not wanting people to see him kill anyone Harry Lashed out with his foot before Grabbing Neville and turning on the spot reappearing at Hogsmeade Harry Sighed in relieve
Harry was about to leave when an Article of the Prophet Caught his Attention picking it up Harry Saw the Headline

MINERVA MCGONAGALL DEAD
By Rita Skeeter
It would seem that Albus Dumbledore is not the only one out for Mr Potters Death For Earlier Today Ex Deputy Headmistress and Tranfiguration Professor Minerva McGonagall Declared Dead After an intense Battle with Harry Potter after about fifteen minutes Professor McGonagall used the Killing Curse on Mr Potter Who Used the Expelliarmus Spell resulting with Mr Potter Emerging Victorious when the Disarming Spell Pushed Back the Killing Curse Making McGonagalls Wand fly from her hand into Mr Potters Hand the Rebounding Killing Curse Struck Professor McGonagall in the chest causing her to go cartwheeling through the air before she dropped to the floor and was later confirmed Dead by a Healer so far Mr Potter Has Declined Comment with Lucius Malfoy telling the prophet that he has gone into shock with the tragedy that had accured our thoughts are with Mr Potter as he goes through his shock at the Death Of Minerva McGonagall Caused by his Hand but we at the prophet have this to say Harry Potter It was not your Fault she tried to kill who you reacted in self defence which resulted in her death and to be honest she got of easy for if she Survived she would have Joined her Ex Colleague Albus Dumbledore With Life in Azkaban for more Information on the Duel turn to Page Six Hey Neville Want something to Eat yeah why not he replied Walking to the three broomsticks Harry And Neville walked to the counter anything I can get you dears ah yes My dear Madame said Harry i will Have A steak Burger and Fries With some Butterbeer please Of course that'll be oqne Galleon  and Thirteen sickles please Handing over the money Neville Asked for the same when Fudge Came in Ah Minister anything I can get you yes yes just something small I need Harry Potter uh sir Cornelius I'm right here Fudge looked startled Ah Harry Terrible Business I think your in Danger Really what's happened Harry Asked  Fudge looked pale before he replied There Has been a breakout from Azkaban WHAT Harry Yelped who broke out Fudge looked grim Albus Dumbledore he said not good Harry Muttered An Escape From Azkaban Alright I'll be on the lookout for anyone that wants or trysto Kill me.