Attack On Hogsmeade

Previously on the Rune Of Time
Harry called for quiet alright today we attack Hogsmeade now be prepared for back up Aurors there is also a chance That Dumbledore will be there if that happens get your selves out under no circumstances are you to try and fight him he is to powerful for you so far the only ones that can stand toe to toe with him are myself and Voldemort alright you have your Orders let's go spread some Panic Misty the Elf popped in yes Master stay on alert we might need you to get us out yes Master ok let's go and with that the Death Warriors Apparated to Hogsmeade

Once they Appeared in the Dark Alleyway Harry  Told them to wait Putting up three fingers he counted down when The last finger was down He roared out NOW and immediately there was Chaos jets of light flew from wands Harry pointed his wand at one witch and yelled Avada Kedavra the jet of light shot from the wand and hit the witch in the back before moving on Yelling Reducto he blew a huge Hole in one of the Shops yelling Impulse he Destroyed another After five minutes of endless Slaughtering and Destruction There were sounds of Apparition and the Aurors arrived on  scene Yelling Flagrate Golden Flames Struck down an Auror pointing at Dawlish Harry yelled Sectemsempra a huge cut appeared on his chest and he went down an Auror tried engaging him but Harry just Waved his Hand and the Auror flew head first into a tree Bringing his wand down in a downward arc before bringing it up and jabbing it at an Auror Three Bolts of Lightning fell from the sky and struck the Auror and he went down He heard a Shout of Expelliarmus and the hairs on the Back of his head stood up diving to the side the Disarming Spell Sailed over his head and struck another Auror Turning Around He Yelled Avada Kedavra the Green Light met The Aurors Red Light and a clash between them started laughing to himself he pushed his Magic into the Killing Curse and his Green Jet started pushing forwards Before the Auror Dropped To the floor Dead Laughing he turned to another Auror when suddenly There was a flash of light and Sirius was launched backwards Everyone get out Harry Screamed its Dumbledore Lucius Bellatrix stay the rest leave now There were sounds of Apparition and everyone apart from the two Former Death Eaters stayed behind to help there New Master fight of the Staff of Hogwarts Surprisingly even Quirrell was there well Dumbledore I believe Introductions are in Order I'll start I am Xanthos ah so your the one that freed those Death Eaters From Azkaban asked Dumbledore to right you are I needed Followers and they were happy to oblige Rage appeared on Quirrells face before it Disappeared and Harry continued they were reluctant at first but when I told them I had a Way to Resurrect the Previous Dark Lord Voldemort they Happily Came to the Fold it took a lot of Convincing on my part to get Bellatrix to join me though she wanted to wait until Voldemort got her himself but anyway these people are mine they are the Death Warriors I took my inspiration from Voldemort bit we didn't come here to chat did we No we didn't agreed Dumbledore well first we bow Ah who am I kidding Avada Kedavra the Jet of light rushed towards The Headmaster who swished his wand and a jet of red light met the killing curse dead on Sparks flew from the middle as the two spells collided Is that all you got Dumbledore even with the Elder Wand shock plastered it self on Dumbledore's face yes I know what it is Xanthos said Dumbledore Stop this madness you'd be welcome back with open arms Harry Snorted yeah right just so you'd have your pawn back no thanks I'm not gonna die for you besides this is what you wanted to label me Dark Shock once again Appeared on Dumbledore's Face Harry please don't do this your not a murderer HA like you would know  Alas I would love to stay and continue this but I'm afraid I must be going cutting of the Spell he pointed his wand at the sky and yelled Mordicummorde an the Dark Mark appeared in the sky Bellatrix Abraxes  to me You can't escape there are Anti apparition wards everywhere Misty the was a pop and Misty appeared maybe but there aren't any wards to stop elfs Back to the Manor Misty of course Master and with a pop they were gone.

Next time on the Rune Of Time
Mr Potter yes Professor the Headmaster would like to see you in his office of course Professor

Quirrell I can get you the Philosophers Stone really Mr Potter and Pray tell me how Exactly your going to do this well I already know the The Protections guarding the Stone considering I once saved it in my Original timeline something for you to think about Meet me By the Third Floor Corridor Tonight At Ten.