Chapter 15

Harry's POV

Harry: you know what i love you and all you do is let me down. I know i said that i didn't want to rush you, but now my heart hurt like a piece of crap. Have you feel that feeling? I don't think so. You broke my heart Tay and i just don't know what to do. I know distance betrayed my love to you.

Taylor: harry but i don't want to do long distance relationship. I really don't. Half of people doing long distance relationship ended with breakup. I don't want that to happened to me. And we are just friends okay not more. Someone around there is craving for you and you deserve more than me. I never meant to hurt you like this but i love Jake, Harry i really do.

Harry: but i want you for godsake Taylor!

Taylor: we're not meant to be together okay? Just friends

Harry: we are ! I can't just stand seeing you happy holding hands with someone else! My heart we're aching everytime you said about 'Jake'

Taylor: stop harry i don't want to fight.

Harry: you start it

Taylor: harry please. I love him with all my heart and i can't help it.

Harry: he is not a good guy for you

Taylor: excuse me?!? I KNOW YOU HATE HIM! BUT DON'T TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT!

Harry: so you're taking his side?!?

Taylor: i do ofcourse! He is my boyfriend! His worth my trust!

Harry: you're saying that i'm not worth it?

Taylor: i said stop doing this. You are my bestfriend but absolutely i believe my boyfriend more than you. You're just a 'Bestfriend from internet'

Harry: i'm not you're bestfriend anymore. You trust him more than you do to me. Why'd you do this to me? I'm the one who care of you from the first time. I know you more than he know you. I trust you more than anything but you? You just throw me like a piece of trash that is worthless.

Taylor: i didn't just throw you like that! My boyfriend is more important!

Harry: you do. You just did.

Taylor: harry i didn't

Harry: save it. I wish i never met you in my life. You're a mistake. The worst mistake has ever happened to me

Taylor: don't go stay here with me !

Harry: too late. Bye Taylor. Hope never see you. I block your message so you never bother of my text.

Taylor: NO

Taylor: I SAID NO

i blocked her contact.