Chapter 26

Emily's POV (wasn't expecting huh?)

"Can i borrow your phone?" I asked with full of kindness in my tone.

"Yeah sure, i'm gonna watch a tv." He answered and handed me his phone.

I turn on his phone and search for Taylor's iMessage.

Oh yas i found it. I know what do i do.

Harry: listen here slut, Harry is officially my finańce. So stay away from him and please don't expect too much to him. He loves me and i do too. So please leave him and i alone. His better without you. -Emily.

After i send that text i delete Taylor contact and give Harry's phone back.

Taylor's POV

Harry: listen here slut, Harry is officially my finańce. So stay away from him and please don't expect too much to him. He loves me and i do too. So please leave him and i alone. His better without you. -Emily.

My heart broke. He even didn't tell me that he proposed Emily. I froze. Tears falling from my eyes. I scream in the top of my lungs with full of hurtness in my voice.

Harry's POV

~3 Hours Later~

"I have to go, it's getting late. Bye baby see you soon." Emily said kissed my cheeks. I just smiled and nodded.

I'm just happy that she's leave, because i can just spend my time with Taylor.

I open my contact and search for Taylor iMessage. I scroll down and what the fuck? Where did her contact goes? I even didn't delete her's. Wait i save her number on my note!

Harry: hEy! Sorry i didn't text you earlier. Emily come over :(

Taylor: YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOUR PURPOSING EMILY!

My eyes widened. I never even purposes her. What is she talking about?

Harry: what are you talking about?

Taylor: i think it's better for us to split. Your getting married soon, and i'm sure you don't have any time to talk to me. Plus we live far away from each other, and i'm sure is not gonna work.

Harry: i didn't purposed her Tay!

Taylor: save it. I'm tired of your bullshit.

Harry: but i'm telling you the truth! I'm being honest! I'm not lying!

Taylor: oh really? Funny Styles. Why are you so confusing?

Harry: what do you mean?

Taylor: don't act dumb. I need to sleep, i'm sick of you. 

Harry: i can explain! Let me explain!

I shut my phone and cried myself to sleep.

Harry's POV

I know who did this. The one who borrow my phone. The one and only, Emily.

-HEY DRAMA HERE!! Finally i really missed writing drama, so here it goes 💗💗 vote please 💗💗

Kay 💓