Chapter 30

Taylor's POV

I froze. What is he doing here?

FLASHBACK ~

Harry: tay calm down!

Taylor: why?!? It's all clear!

Harry: i have a reason why i'm being distant to you !

Taylor: i'm not asking you the reason! There is nothing left to explain!

Harry: there is! Stop being an asshole and stubborn!

Taylor: fuck you! I don't care about you anymore. Go fucked Emily and leave me alone!

Harry: i care less bout you anyway.

Taylor: i wish i never met you in my life. You ruined everything.

END OF FLASHBACK~

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I yelled with full hurtness in my tone.

"I just want to see you! I'm sorry for everything i've done i know i'm completely asshole!-" i cut him off.

"Sorry isn't change anything. Look at me! I'M A MONSTER! I threw everything! Look at me! I like to hook up with a guy , smoke , and get drunk! It's all because of you! I tried to forget you but no! It wasn't work! You could leave now. I know i'm an asshole. You deserve with Emily not me. I know i should have face the fact." I said and my voice is shaking.

"I love you. Emily and I broke up because i've had enough. I flight just to met you it's all because it broke me inside to see you like this. I never meant to hurt you to this far. You are my world. Seeing you like this shattered my heart. I promise to being there for you. I know i'm a dumb for calling you an asshole and i regret that.  You are NOT a MONSTER. You just got tired of everything that happened to you. I'm sorry i really am. I truly love you with my heart and soul. I can't just stand and watch you like this." He said and small tear escape from his eyes.

I stare at his beautiful green eyes and ran to him give him a tight hug.

"i love you. I never want another guy to be there with me except you. Ain't asking for forgiveness. I just ask if you always be there for me." I said and cried on his chest.

"I promise i always be there for you. You are my air, how can't i leave you?" He said laugh a little bit stroking my hair then kissed my head.

"Thankyou for treating me like a princess. No one has done this before. I'm glad your my first." I said and pulled away from the long hug.

"I love you. Forever and Always." He said and we kissed.

- they meet! Guyss should i do the sequel of iMessage? Comment down below!

Kay ❤️