Chapter 27

Harry's POV

"Emily! Open the door!" I shout while standing in front of her room.

"What?!? I'm trying to sleep." She shout ed back.

"Not anymore." I said with a sassy tone.

"What are you doing? It's 11 pm for godsake." She groaned and standing up from the bed.

"You know the reason why i came over?" I said with a questioned look.

"No." She said with straight face.

"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH TAYLOR?!" I raised my voice.

"Oh haha well i told that slut that you are officially my finańce, and i told her to stay away from you because your better without her. That's all, why?" She said sarcastically.

Anger boiled inside me. I got more heated.

"Are you fucking serious?!? Why did you say that to her?!!" I yelled with angryness at my voice.

"BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE YOU TALKING TO HER! YOU SEEM LIKE YOU SPEND MORE TIME WITH HEE THAN ME!" She yelled back cried hard.

Honestly it hurt to seen her cry. Even i love Taylor but there something i can't forget about Emily. I love her. I felt guilty for yelling at her. Maybe this is destiny? Taylor didn't love me so do i? I need to move on and start spend more time with Emily.

"But that is the wrong way to say that." I said my voice was more calmer than before.

"I JUST WANT YOU HARRY!" She sobbed. I quickly hug her and started stroking her hair.

"Baby i'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you." I said kissed her head.

"I'm sorry too. I know i did wrong but i really love you, i really am." She said.

"Love you." I said.

"Love you too." She said.

-SOO WHAT DO U THINK ?

DONT WORRY NEXT CHAPTER ITS LIT I THINK 😂

Kay 💗