Chapter 28

Taylor's POV

~ 2 Months Later ~

Everything has been a mess. I'm not the old Taylor. I'm the new one. I like to hook up with a guy twice a week, get drunk , and be a bad girl. I never even care about what people think. But you must know that i cried every single night because iam me. I cried because it hurts like a shit. I cut my wrist everyday and no one knows. Oh and Harry? 1 months ago we had a huge arguments. It's all about Emily. The reason i'm being like the new Taylor because my life is cruel. I get high just to keep Harry off my mind, but still. He unreplaceable.

Harry's POV

"Emily!"

"Yes babe?"

"We can't do this anymore."

"Do what?"

"We can do this if you always control me! Taylor and I got a huge fight months ago because of you! I feel like you ruined everything i have! I love her more than i love you! I always keep saying to move on from her but i can't! My feelings for her it's growing more and that slowly i didn't have a feelings for you. I can't being like this anymore! Your too overprotective and possesive! I can't do this anymore! We're over!" I shouted.

"JUST BECAUSE OF THAT SLUT?!? Fuck you!" She shouted back.

"Get out of my house. NOW!" I yelled. She grab her purse and storm out.

I frustrated. Taylor hates me now. And i don't know if i ever can fix it anymore. She is the love of my life and it hurt me to be distant with her.

Wait wait. I could flight just to meet her? Right?

- can't wait for next chapter!!!

Kay ❤️