Chapter 31 & Important Author's Note

Taylor's POV

I woke up with the biggest smile in my face. I slowly stand up because i don't want to waking Harry. It's 7am and i think i'm gonna make us a breakfast. I walked downstairs to my kitchen and make a bacon with egg.

_______________

"Good morning" Harry said with his raspy voice.

"Good morning to you too" i said and give him the food.

"Smells good." He said and smelling the food.

"Thanks" i smiled.

"So i was wondering if you want to..." He pause.

"What? Get straight to the point."

"Go on a date with me?" He asked nerveously. He so cute.

"A million time yes!" I sequaled.

"Finally. You need to know that i love you and i promise i never let anyone hurt you. Angel." He said and leaned closer to me.

"Save that later, and let's eat." I said and wink.

"Okay my Angel." He said and give me a smirk.

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I decided to make the Sequel of imessage. Idk what the title going to be. I have a friends who's going to help me with the cover & the title so we're going to discuss about it. The Sequel is going to be in real life not in internet anymore. Thankyou all so much for 655+ readers it meant a lot. I keep you guys update when the Sequel is up ;). BTW MY SCHOOL IS OVER YASS!!

Kay :)