Chapter 3: Should've Listened

As you stared at nothing but pure darkness, you wished it could stay like this forever.

Dark, quiet, peaceful, and relaxing.

But this isn't a fairy tale...so your wishes don't come true. This seems more like your worse nightmare.

The darkness was pulverized by a small light. As your eyes adjusted, you looked around, noticing you were in the same exact spot you were in before, where that guy left you.

You looked around the living room,noticing the clock in the corner.

It felt like you were out for so long, but it's only been like 10 minutes.

You slowly attempted to stand, but immediately groaned at the horrible pain in your neck, and then hissed at the pain that randomly appeared in your leg. It was like a terrible burning.

You attempted to stand up, but the burning from your leg spread to your other leg, but it was so much worse.

You started crying.

You figured it was just from straining yourself too much. So you laid down on the floor.

Little did you know...the pain wasn't from straining your muscles. The venom was spreading.... and fast.

The burning pain worsened, making your legs feel like they were on fire, as it spread to your abdomen, and up to your chest.

You felt the burn send throughout your whole body, feeling like someone just poured gasoline on your body and set you into flames.

Your back arched off the floor as you screamed in pure agony. "What's happening to me!?" You think to yourself, as the burning intensified. You can't seem to bare it anymore, sending you into shock as you seized on the floor, shaking rapidly, arching yourself in pain.

As you screamed and screamed, you heard loud fast footsteps, and the guy who bit you was next to you holding your mouth shut, as he watched you thrash around the floor in agony.

Tears rolled down your face in pure pain, and the man put his face next to your ear, and whispered.

"It'll all be over soon love. I promise." He said before wiping your tears, and kissing your cheek.

Before you could say anything else, the pain which you thought couldn't be any worse, spread to your head, making you scream, which muffled out into the guys hand. Your hands flew up and grabbed your head. "Help me! Make it stop!" You scream, in tears.

"I'm so sorry, love. It'll all be over soon. I went through this pain too." He said with a small smile and rubbed his fingers through your hair. "We all did." He said and 9 others stepped out of the shadows, as they watched you with sad faces.

Those were all the missing people that were on the tv. "Don't say I didn't warn you!" Echoed Libby's voice in your head. You should've listened. That was the last thought you had before the pain took over and once again, everything went black.