Chapter 7: Too Far

Jades P.O.V

I really wanted to know what a blood bond is but everyone is being weird around me! What the heck is a blood bond and why are they saying I'm Liam's?

They can't keep it a secret forever....i will find out...whether they like it or not.

I hide in the shadows on the side of the stairs as I hear Rachel and Brittany's voices coming down.

As they reach the bottom of the stairs i grab them both by their shirts and push them on the wall furiously. 'Tell..me...what it is.' I hiss.

I bare your teeth at them, but they look at each other and smirk.

Within seconds, both of them are behind me and my arms are behind my back and they're laughing.

'Dont act like just cause you're new means you're stronger. It just means you're weaker. We've been here a lot longer than you. And if you wanna know so bad...why don't you ask Liam yourself!" Rachel says quickly before letting me go. I stumble away, stretching my arms in pain.

Well...that didn't work.

I decided...it's probably time I'd grow a pair and go upstairs and ask Liam what it is myself then.

I grumble a fine, and watch them huff and walk away.

Gathering as much courage as I can muster..I slowly walk up the stairs. I hear Liam talking to himself.

I slowly reach my fist up to knock, before a hand is on my shoulder behind me.

I turn around startled to see Sophia.

'I wouldn't go in there If I were you. He doesn't like to be disturbed.' She says. "And what makes you say that?" I say...already knowing she doesn't like me.

'Last time I interrupted his lone session...my arm ended up broken...off. Eh, nothing a little glue couldn't fix.' She says with a scowl.

I stare for a second before knocking anyway, and before i could hear a yell, I open the door.

Suddenly Liam is turned all the way around in his chair and is looking at me. he realizes it's you and he calms down and slouches in to his chair. 'Oh. It's you. I thought you were Sophia.' He says. I turn around and smirk as she huffs and walks away.

'Come in jade. Close the door' Liam says...and I do as he orders.

I close the door and stand there.

'So love, what is it that you need?' He says with a smile.

'Ermmm. Well, there's rumors that have been going around the house for a day or two, and I'm confused and nobody wants to tell me what it is. And they keep telling me to ask you. Soooo, now I'm here." I say slightly nervous. What if blood bond is a bad thing. Bond doesn't sound bad but what if!?

'Of course jade. What's up?' He says with a concerned face.

He pats a Small chair on the side of him , so I slowly walk over and sit down.

"Well, they've been talking about something called a blood bond..." I quickly say. Not trying to strike a nerve. I watch slowly as his eyes widen a bit, and he grimaces.

"What about it love?" He says. As much as I were worried to, I went on.

"W-well......I'm really curious of what it is cause they've been mentioning me in it....and...and you. And I don't know what it is. And I really want to. But when I ask them, they all say the same thing! 'Its not my place to tell you, ask Liam if you want to know so bad' soooo now I'm here."

I say.

I watch him nervously as he tenses up slowly.

I flinch back a bit as he stands up quickly and paces to the other end of the room to the corner, where he rubs the back of his neck in frustration.

I go stand in the other far corner of the room. Trying to be as far as i can in case he lashes out.

Without looking at me or turning around in the slightest he speaks.

'You are too young and early in the newborn stage to know this stuff. You'll have to wait until your a bit older.' He says.

That answer made me feel a bit anxious and very impatient. So i made a mistake of talking back to him.

"All do respect...I want to know now. I'm too curious to be left with such an answer.' I say.

Suddenly, I see him tense a bit more.

'You will know...once you're older.' He growls.

"Liam...I want to know now." I quickly say.

Then It hits me...I suddenly realize what I've done. But before I can apologize, i see his head slightly turned, his eyes fully red staring at me..

"You talk back...and disobey me twice...and you haven't been in my home for more than a week?" He snarls with a small laugh.

This is not the Liam I liked to see...not at all.

'I-I'm sorry Liam. It was out of curiosity. It won't happen again.' I say, trying to patch up the hole i just created.

'No no no. It's not that easy. You have to learn. Just like they all did.' He growls.

No fear....added up to the amount you held inside at this given moment.