Chapter 10: Broken Coven

Rachel and Perrie run in frantically with towels and some strands liquid in a vial.
"What happened!?" Liam says in a deep tone. That's not Liam.
"I don't know! We just heard her scream and next thing you know, we run in to see Sophia leap on her." Zayn says.
Niall holds Brittany close, crying as he tries his hardest to stop the bleeding, holding his grip on her throat.
Rachel places the towel into nails hands frantically, as Perrie pours the colorful liquid into Brittany's mouth.
Sophia relentlessly thrashes in the boys' grip, as they hold her from attacking more of the scene.

She screams incoherent words as Liam slowly approaches her. "Why?" He growls.
"The little shit drank the last bloodbag! So fucking selfish! I figured if there's no more bloodbags, why can't I use her??? And it was soooo good Liam. " Sophia says, laughing maniacally to add on to the twist.
"I don't care how thirsty you are! You don't kill a coven member! Ever." Liam scream, making you flinch back. This Liam is scary.
"She didn't do much to support the coven anyway. Useless." Sophia chuckles nonchalantly.
Liam chuckles along. "She actually helped this coven a lot. She kept us on our feet, and kept this house-hold at peace. The useless one was you. We go hunting and you drink what we bring home. We're at peace and you argue nonstop. This whole coven is finally happy....and you attack a member for your own attention" Liam says daringly as Sophia's laugh dies down and she stares in anger.
"Excuse me" she whispers. "Useless" Liam taunts. She growls trying to attack Liam, as the boys continue to hold her back.
"You know, to kill a coven member, is punishable through death...right?" Liam says evilly.
Sophia goes limp. "W-what?"" She says almost in audible.
"You've attempted to kill a fellow coven member. Thats a broken coven. And when you break this coven...we know who we can trust." Liam says gesturing to you and the boys and girls. "And who we can't trust" he says gesturing to Sophia, who stares blankly ahead.

She begins thrashing about in the boys arms, a Liam approaches her. "Nothing against Brittany of course, but I'm kind of glad you did this." He growls in her face, grabbing both side of her head.
"I've been aching to get rid of you." He says.
Hands place to your sides and youre turned around by Rachel. "You don't want to see this." She says, then a plea and the sound of breaking glass erupts through the room. You turn around confused, to see Sophia's head on the floor, as it slowly turns to dust.
The boys drop her body, that turns to dust as well as it hits the ground. Everyone's attention turns to brittany, whose neck heals slowly and she begins breathing again. Niall sobs in relief, pulling her body into his.
A hand wraps In yours. You turn to see a calmer Liam, who seems satisfied at his work. "Shall we go back upstairs and continue our conversation?" He says.
You smile and nod as he leads you upstairs, completely disregarding the scene that went into play just seconds ago.