Chapter 4: New Life

Liam's P.O.V

Gripping at the hair on top of my head, I paced around the room in frustration. I hate having to do this. I got used to it, causing peoples pain. But for some odd reason.....it hurt me seeing her get hurt!

It could've just been me and my four best friends, until these other ignorant people had to be too nosy and search for us. We were fine without them. I sat in the empty chair where I was alone upstairs. I pulled at the strands of my hair. Suddenly I feel hands massaging my shoulders.

"Li, babe, calm down...it's just a girl, why are you freaking out so much?" Said the sickly sweet tone of Sophia.

I shrugged her hands off my shoulders. She went to put them back on me, but I slapped them away. "What the fuck is up with you!? Why are you acting this way towards hurting some girl!?" She yelled crossing her arms.

"BECAUSE SHE IS NOT JUST SOME GIRL! I DIDNT WANT TO HURT HER!" I yell back throwing the chair I was recently sitting in across the room. It hit the wall harshly, splintering into pieces.

She gasps as she charges at me, hands going for my neck. "OH BUT YOU HAD NO PROBLEM HURTING ME!!!" She said grabbing my throat and pushing me to the ground.

"Not at all" I choked out slightly. She gasped once again. "You'll regret that" she said, squeezing my neck harder, but I have no breathe. I guess she's just that stupid. "No...you'll regret this." I say before grabbing her arms and throwing her behind me, as she hits the wall.

I stand up and dust my self off, as I look up to see her squinting in pain, as her face cracks slightly.

Before this argument can go on, I hear HER voice downstairs.

"Help.help." I hear her hoarse voice whisper. I rush downstairs, and as soon as her eyes set on me, they widen and she starts backing herself up, towards the wall in horror.

I bend down slightly. "Look love, I know I'm probably the last person you want to see right now...but I can help you." I say.

She tries to back further but flinches when she hits the wall. "H-how, can you help me. You hurt me?" She cried out, quietly, before grabbing at her throat, in pure agony.

"Trust me" I say. She looks at me spectically, before lightly nodding with tears in her eyes.

I reach my hand toward her, and help her up.

"Guys, come meet our new...member." I say. Then everyone emerges from the shadows, with light smiles. But Sophia stands at the top of the stairs, cracked face, scowling in anger, and arms crossed.

"Pass" she says, before running off. I can't help but notice the slight look of hurt spread across the girls face.

"Alright...love, what's your name?" ,. "Jade." She whispers. I smile. "Beautiful name. Well, hello jade. I'm Liam. Let's introduce you to everyone shall we?" I say. She nods.

Jades P.O.V

Liam.......I like that...I like that name a lot actually. "Let's introduce you to everyone, shall we?" He asks. I slowly nod. First up, is a slightly tanned boy, with dark hair, styled up, and a girl with long blonde hair, dip dyed at the end with pink. "This is Zayn and Perrie. They came separately...but I'm sure you saw that on the news." Liam says.

I nod, and they waved. Quite the couple there.

Once they walked upstairs, another couple walked up. A kinda tan boy with a bandana holding his wad of curls back, he smiled widely showing intense dimples. On the side of him was a girl with longish brown hair with a headband holding her bangs back. Their hands were linked tightly together, as if someone were trying to separate them.

"This is Harry and Rachel." Liam said. I nod again, and they wave awkwardly, and nod slightly before speeding upstairs.

Then up next was a...somewhat tan boy with blonde hair, but brown roots showed, he had a very happy smile, and on the side of him was a girl a good foot shorter than him, with reddish hair, brown roots showing a bit, who seemed just as excited as him. "Niall and Brittany." "Welcome to the family!" Squealed Brittany. Geez, she was like the Alice of the group, but Niall wasn't at all like jasper. He doesn't look constipated all the time. I laugh slightly at the thought. "Thanks" I say. They skip upstairs. Then last up is a tan boy whose a lot shorter than the other boys. His hair stands up slightly, and beside him, is a tan girl, whose about as tall as him, with long brown hair. They smile kindly. "And this is Louis and Eleanor." Liam says. They wave happily before running upstairs...just like the others.

"They seem...nice" I say quietly..flinching at the pain still in my throat. Liam's smile turns into a frown. "I'm sorry. Let me help you, follow me" he says. I nod, holding my throat, as I follow him into the kitchen..the one i love so freaking much. He then opens a refrigerator. A delicious smell hits my senses, and suddenly, I feel a pain in my gums, and I....growl? Creeper.

My hand flies toward my mouth in confusion. He laughs slightly. "It's ok....you'll get used to it" he says. I look into the fridge and see at least 70 bags of blood. I feel my eyes burn and go to lunge toward the fridge. Before I can get to it, large strong arms wrap around my waist holding me back.

"Calm down." Liam whispers into my ear. I slowly retract myself, but can't help the urge to lunge for it.

My throat is in searing pain now. I feel like screaming, but i know it'll only make it worse. I whimper in pain and Liam looks at me sincerely. "I'll hurry. I know it hurts love." He says before quickly grabbing a bag and a plastic cup. He bites a hole in the bag quickly before squeezing the blood into the cup. The smell strengthens and I keep shaking in impatience and pain. I look up at Liam, and see his eyes flash red for a second, and then hear a few thumps, and everyone's in t he kitchen, including the girl that didn't want to see me.

All of their eyes are flashing from their original color to red, and back to original, like they're trying to control it. But I already know mine are probably red, and not going back to the original color. When he finally finished pouring the cup, I can't help but quickly rip it off the counter. I start gulping it down, the pain in my throat easing, and i groan in happiness, not even caring that it's leaking from the corners of my mouth. "I wAss going to warm it up....but, that's okay too. And now that everyone's down here...how about we all have a cup" Liam says, but everyone's already begging with a cup in their hands.

So he nods and starts opening bags. "Figured so' he laughed. I look around for napkins for my face and wipe it. I turn around to see everyone enjoying a cup.

I look at everyone and my eyes stop on another pair of eyes glaring at me, as they sip from the cup. It's the girl that doesn't seem to like me.

I feel kind of happy...but an uneasy feeling settles in my stomach. I've got a good feeling there will be drama in the household.