Chapter 8: Bubble and Boil

You slowly start backing up as he smirks devilishly toward you. "Liam....yo-you seem like a reasonable person. It was an accident. Please." You whimper quietly. After seeing what he's done to Sophia for just annoying him, you'd hate to see what he'd do to you for disobeying him.

He chuckles lightly before looking down at his hands.

"I'm not that reasonable actually." He growls. His head lolls back as his sharp teeth protrude from his mouth.

Your eyes widen as you back up more, before sadly..your back hits the wall. It's like your life flashes before your eyes as Liam screams for Harry,Niall,Liam, and Zayn to come grab you. Within seconds, the boys are up and grabbing your arms. You kick and scream and try to pry yourself away from them. "Where to?" Zayn says with a smirk. "Basement. Put her in the cage and I'll meet you down." He says digging around in his closet. You continue screaming as they sped to a dark room, which must be the basement.

You look to the corner where they bring you to a large cage. Not one with metal bars, but a full metal cage. Like a looney bin.

"Let me go!' You scream and shake in their arms. You hear Niall apologize quietly before the creaky door slides open and you're harshly thrown inside hitting your head on the metal encased wall. You get up to crawl out but are met with a metal door getting slammed in your face. You claw at the door screaming to get out.

You do that for a while but realize its useless, so you calm down and shut up. You scoot to the end of the cage and sit there quietly and wait. Is this the punishment? It's not that bad. As you wait, you hear footsteps and a small 'thanks boys' and a door closing. Then you hear Liam's taunting voice. "Jade jade jade. Ya know, I honestly feel kind of bad for doing this. But ya know....everyone has to learn." He says, his voice echoing throughout the basement and cage.

"This isn't that bad" you whisper. You hear his footsteps stop, and then his loud laughter. "You think the cage is your punishment?" He laughs loudly. Your stomach flops, knowing that that's not a good thing.

After his laughter quiets down, it leaves the room quiet again, not even his footsteps sound through the room.

Suddenly the top of the cage opens up, showing the ceiling of the basement. They're letting you out? But why from the top?

You don't take another second before jumping up to the top, but your happy thoughts of being let go are interrupted by the pain of your face hitting clear glass. You hear loud laughter. But it was scary. Like Liam's laughter with a hint of possession. 'You really thought you'd be let go? Oh Hun, this isn't even the start of your punishment!" He says loudly.

Not even the start? What else can be in store than a broken face?! At least it's not cracked or anything.

'What else.' You whimper in pain.

'Were not like twilight vampires dear. We don't do silly things like sparkle in the fucking sunlight. Like every vampire legend...we burn. And that brings us...to our next punishment" he whispers.

Your eyes widen, you've never felt the sun since you've been turned. It can't be that bad right?

Through the glass top of the cage you watch in horror as the outside door of the basement opens up, directly above the cage, right where you stood. The light shines in, and the immediate contact with your skin was just like how you felt when you were turning...except much worse. You scream loudly in pain. "Are you feelin it yet? Is this punishment still not bad?' Liam screams. You watch in pure pain as your skin bubbles and boils. The only good thing was the clothes covering your body kept that part safe, but your arms and face were bubbling and you felt like you'd turn to crisp any second!

"Please Liam! Stop!!!" You scream in an almost Inhumane voice. He doesn't answer. You throw your hair over your arms, to where it stops boiling your arms in relief, but with your head down to flip your hair over your arms, your face wasn't burning either. But with out your hair covering the back of your neck, it was burning like crazy. It burned like shit, but it was bearable, compared to the pain you had before you covered yourself up. "Liam!" You cry. "Will you disobey me or talk back ever again!?" He screams. You cry out. It's burning through your neck...like your head will eventually fall from it.

"I promise!!!l" you cry out. "I am your leader...you will respect me! I dont care if you're my blood bond or not!" He screams. "I'm sorry!" You scream....then suddenly the burning stops. You painfully lift your head up, hissing at the agonizing pain of your neck, but look up to see the basement doors shut. You sigh in relief as you lift yourself up.

The basement door opens to a normal Liam, no red eyes or creepy voice or angered attitude....just a saddened Liam.

You stared in pain, and went to step toward him, but slowly start falling over..the pain too excruciating. He runs and catches you. "I'm so sorry. I couldn't control him" he whispers. "No....I deserved it" you say in a barely audible whisper. He hugs you close and actually cries.

"Get some rest jade.....I'll tell you tomorrow" he says before suddenly, you're upstairs, in his room, in his bed.

He delicately lays you down, before he lays next to you well. "I know vampires don't usually sleep, cause they don't need it like humans do...but I still do it. I like to have dreams. You slept last night too. None of the others do it. But I do. But they don't know that." He whispers. You nod slowly.

"What are you telling me tomorrow?" You croaked. "What you asked for." He says. You nod before eventually falling asleep.

Rough day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hated writing this chapter mainly because I honestly can't imagine Liam Doing this. I mean the evil part. I can see him taking care of you after lol.

I need more motives for my fanfics. I NEED MOTIVATION!

K bye.