Chapter 5: Drama

Sophia's P.O.V

It's....not....fair. I have been here for months. Fucking months, trying to get to him! I've done so much for him and he doesn't give me a second glance unless it's in anger cause I annoy him! And then the 'princess' comes into the picture and he's all over her!

I stare from across the kitchen as blood drips from the corner of her mouth, as Liam tends to her needs.

When I was screaming for help and needed blood when I was first turned...he wasn't there for me! He sent Niall and Brittany to do the work!

He Already hates me, and now that she's here he'll only ignore me more! Not to mention, My face is cracked now...I'm ugly!

And it's her fault. She caused him to stress over things and I tried to help. We wouldn't have fought and I'd still be beautiful!

Liam heats everyone else up a cup and hands them one. But not me. He hands it to Niall to give to me. He can't even look at me!

I rip the cup from Nialls hands, as he grimaces toward my action. I sip from the blood...savoring it. As I stare, the blood drips to her chin. Table manners much? she must have felt my presence cause she looked at me right in the eye.

She stAres back. Probably staring at the cracks in my face!

Yeh, ya caused this.

She'll pay. I decided I'd probably creeped her out enough. I grimaced at her and began turning my head. Her face showed true confusion. As I turned away, I feel something hit me hard in the face, making me shout in pure pain, as a crack in my face turned to a chip, which flaked from my face...leaving a small dark hole in my face.

Jades P.o.V

Her face is kinda scaring me. Her face is so cracked up...I wonder what happened, and why she hates me so much.....

I literally just met her! I've done nothing.

We just stare for a minute. This is so weird. She grimaces at me and turns her head. Mid turn a glass pitcher flies across the room hitting her in the face, stunning us all. We all stare In shock as she screams and stays frozen in one spot, as a piece of her face cracks off, leaving a dark hollow space in her face.

Everyone's head turns to Liam whose face was fuming red. "Don't you treat her like that! She's done nothing to you! Don't you fucking look at her and treat her like she did...or I swear to god your face won't be just a little cracked. It....Will...be.....shattered." He growls. His eyes move to mine as i stare in confusion. He just broke a girls face for me and I don't even know him.

He then proceeds to turn and walk out of the kitchen.

Sophia sat there looking to the side.

Then, She made the worse decision. She slowly reAched up and touched the empty space...flinching when skin isn't felt. She turns to me and growls something ferocious.

"This is....your fault" she growls before storming off.

How was any of that...my fault?

This household is not gonna be easy to live in.