Chapter 6: Blood Bond?

Liam's P.O.V

I speed up the stairs in pure anger. Why does Sophia treat her like that? Jade's done nothing to her, so why? But why am I more rough to Sophia? I've never gotten so angry to the point of actually breaking her! That only started when jade came into the picture. But I can't help but defend her! What the fuck is wrong with me!? She hasn't even been here for a full day and I'm already acting like she's my....my....blood bond.

Shit. I never even thought about that.

Completely ignored the possibility of it. I forgot that was even a thing until just now. All the signs showing....it'd make perfect sense.

Everyone had found there's but me and Sophia. But Sophia won't get it through her thick skull that we're not blood bonds. I've never fought for her, or helped her through the worse. Nonetheless anyone else in this house.

Not a single one of them actually. Jades the first. And i think....she's the last.

Sophia's P.O.V

I rush upstairs after Liam....I'm going to beat the livinG SHIT OUT OF HIM! What has he done to me? Ever since that fucking girl came around! She's my bad luck charm!

I get to his room door, and see him walking around fuming, looking confused, terrified....and excited?

What's on his mind?

I close my eyes and enter his thoughts. Everything's all jumbled up. He's thinking about the fight downstairs, and the girl and even me. But not good things about me! Now he's thinking about the girl and- oh fuck no. She can't be his blood bond. I'm HIS BLOOD BOND! She has.....to go.

Jades P.O.V

Everybody's staring at me. And it's eerily quiet. What the heck is going on? "What?!" I anxiously yell breaking the silence. They all flinch a little.

Then Rachel smiles cheerfully., and Brittany starts giggling. Perrie rolls her eyes and whispers "here they go" and walks away. Brittany and Rachel jump around, before running toward me and shaking me around excitedly.

"HES FINALLY FOUND YOU!!!," Rachel yells.

My body's shaking all over the place by them, staring confused.

"Who found me?" I say...as my voice stumbles from the shaking.

"His blood bond." Brittany whispers with a crazy look in her eye. Iii'm still confused. I nod my head understandingly before speaking again. "That explained literally nothing...what the fuck is a blood bond."

Then Harry joined Brittany and Rachel. He gently layed his large hand on my shoulder with a smirk.

"Oh you've got a lot to learn...young grasshopper." He says. Ok? That doesn't explain anything still...and what he just said made him sound weirder than what he seemed.

Instead of anyone explaining it to me, they all just backed up into where they were before...and continued staring at me with excited smiles.

I just give them a stupid look. "Well, is anyone gonna explain then!?"

"Soon, young grasshop-" "STOP CALLING ME YOUNG GRASSHOPPER AND EXPLAIN THEN!" I interrupt.

Gosh, these people are strange.

"I can tell you what a blood bond is." Says a voice from the stairs. Everyone looks, to see Sophia giving me a glare.

"I can also tell you...that it's not YOU!" She says before storming off.

"That still explained nothing...so I'm just gonna go to bed" I say annoyed.

"You can try. But we don't sleep." Zayn says with a duh tone in his voice before going find Perrie.

I shrug and go lay down anyway. God this has been one hell of a day.