1

Rice, meat, kimchi, seaweed, soup, and other side dishes, done. Two cups of hot tea, done. Everything had been nicely prepared on the table. Next?

Time to wake that lazy husband of yours up, Jeon Jungkook.

With a cup of tea in your hand, you quietly walked into the bedroom. Just like always, he was still in the bed, with his Iron Man socks. Since it would get so cold at night, he would usually put on that socks before he fell asleep.

You carefully placed the tea on the nightstand before sitting yourself on the bed. The combination of the pleasant smell from the tea and your weight on the bed roused him awake.

Jungkook slowly opened half of his eyes, staring at you as a small smile crept up to his face.

"I love you so much, hun." He mumbled with a husky voice.

Instead of saying good morning, he always said this to you as he thought it was a sweeter way to greet you in the morning.

"I love you too, Jeon Jungkook." You replied. He never failed to make you blush.

"Is that tea for me?" He asked.

"No, it's mine. I'm just using it to wake you up. You seem to always wake up in an instant because of the smell." You responded, followed with a laugh.

"It's not because of the smell, but you." Again, he shot you with his cute smile.

"You should go and wash up now. We don't wanna be late."

He noticed that cheeks of yours had flushed to the colour of scarlet. Again.

"Why are you acting shy when we already—"

"See you in the kitchen." You cut him off before dashing out from the room with a red face on.

"—married?"

Jungkook was left alone there, giggling by himself at your act which he found really cute.

After a few minutes, Jungkook finally showed up in the kitchen. He was all prepared from head to toe. You were standing at the kitchen counter, drinking tea while reading something on a piece of paper.

Jungkook decided to put his breakfast aside first and approached you.

"Hun, don't you have anything to say to me? Just anything." He asked, out of the blue.

You shook your head, telling him that there was none.

"Are you sure?"

As a response, you just nodded your head before continued to read the paper. He pouted, trying to get your attention.

"I won't be able to see you for one week, and we haven't talked that much these days." He whined.

"I'm busy so later, hun." You said, eyes still glued to the paper.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, he hated how you would sometimes focus more on the work than him. Work is important, but he wants you to prioritize him.

~~~
-Airport-

Before going to your workplace, you had to drop Jungkook off at the airport because he had to go to Japan for a business trip. As you two arrived there, you could see some of the staffs already waiting for him, two males and one female.

"Jungkook, don't forget t—" you were in the middle of talking when he suddenly stepped out from the car and took his luggage out from the back seat, purposely ignoring you.

"Don't ignore me! Yah!" You yelled as you watched him walking towards the staffs without even looking back.

Out of frustration, you punched the steering wheel and accidentally honked the horn. People were startled by the sudden loud sound coming from your car. Ashamed of yourself, you quickly apologized to them.

Inside of the car, you were already sobbing alone, regretting that you chose to work instead of talking to him when he was still there by your side. It was obvious though, that he was mad because of that.

But it didn't end there.

The door was opened abruptly, revealing Jungkook who seemed to be in a hurry. After closing the door back, he gave you a peck on your forehead then softly smiled, stopping the tears from flowing in an instant.

"Don't cry~ It's not like I'm going forever." He laughed while wiping your tears with his thumb.

It hurt him to see you crying, but he forced himself to smile in front of you just to make you less sad.

Once he stepped out from the car, he knocked on the window, signing you as if he wanted to say something. Quickly, you lowered the window and raised your eyebrows at him.

"See you next week, jagiya." Jungkook said, playfully sending you a flying kiss that made you giggled before he slowly vanished into the crowds.