19

The next morning, you woke to the sound of breathing that wasn't your own. It sounded like a man's breath, heavy.

Your eyes slowly opened, eyelashes faintly batting against your lids when you blinked. It was very blurry at first. But after the brain processed everything, you finally realized that in front of you was Jungkook, who was still sleeping with his lips slightly parted showing his cute bunny teeth.

Slowly and reluctantly, you pulled your hand out and gently caressed his cheek. You tried to be as gentle as possible, not to wake him up from his beauty sleep.

"I miss you so much to be honest." You mumbled.

A soft smile unknowingly formed on your lips. He was indeed impossible to resist, no matter what he'd done.

"I wonder why you changed all of a sudden." You continued to talk, though you believed he wouldn't have any idea about it later.

"Perhaps, have you got your memories back?" You questioned while pinching his cheek gently.

But then something big suddenly grabbed your hand, which made you gasped in shock.

"Nope."

That was when you realized, Jungkook was awake.

"I'm sorry, but nothing has returned." He whispered with his morning husky voice.

"Then why are you being so sweet towards me?"

Jungkook turned speechless at your question. He tried to think for the best answer to give, but seemed like he couldn't find it yet. He was still unsure about himself.

"I don't know."

That was all that came out from his mouth. For some reasons, his answer didn't sound right to you. It was disappointing.

~~~

"Why are you buying a lot of mints?" You frowned.

Jungkook just put five packets of mints into the cart and those were the first things he grabbed after entering the supermarket.

"I.. love mints." He awkwardly grinned. He had his own reason, but he just didn't wanna tell you.

You turned your cart to the left only to bump to someone else's cart. Your mouth was ready to say sorry but when you looked up to see that person's face, you froze.

Out of many people and places, fate decided to let you and her met again. She was the reason, why you'd to pretend as Jimin's girlfriend and put you in a big trouble.

"Aren't you Jimin's new girlfriend? Why are you out with another guy right now?" She crossed her arms while raising her eyebrows. 

"Ah~ Jimin dumped you? I knew it." She said with an evil smirk across her face before adding,

"You look easy the first time I met you. How long did you last? One day?"

Yujin wanted you to fight her back, but her plan was ruined when you suddenly walked away. Leaving her alone like an idiot there.

"What the heck, you should've fight her back." Jungkook urged.

He was actually waiting for you to be savage with her just like how you usually did to him. But seeing you walking away just like that disappointed him.

"I don't wanna cause any trouble here." You sighed, while grabbing a random stuff from the rack.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. He quietly followed you from behind when he suddenly remembered something.

*I need to buy a new underwear.* he thought and left without telling you anything.

Once he arrived at the underwear section for men, he began to search for the best one. But then when he was busy looking at all of the underwears, a female voice disturbed him.

"Oh, we meet again."

He turned his head to the owner of the voice only to see that annoying woman again.

*Ugh, what is she doing at this section?*

Jungkook tried to ignore her and do his own matter but she suddenly started to talk non-stop which irritated him a lot.

"I don't know what's your relationship with that woman. But I recommend you not to get close with her."

"Why? Because she's a hoe." She added.

Jungkook shut both his eyes and let out a sigh. He turned to her once again, and sent her a glare.

"Don't tell me, is that ugly your girlfriend?" She laughed.

"No. Of course not." He replied fast and laughed along with her.

"I knew it, a hot guy like you would never date a cheap woman like her. Are you perhaps her friend?"

The smile on his face slowly vanished as the left side of his red lip tugged upwards, creating an arrogant smirk on his face.

"Bitch, she is my wife."