20

"Bitch, she is my wife." Jungkook smirked as he shoved his hand into his pocket.

The table had flipped. Now, it was her turn to become speechless. She awkwardly bit her lower lip, trying to look innocent but duh, she was too late to do so. He'd seen her claws.

"Hoe, ugly, cheap?" Jungkook scoffed, repeating what she'd said to him.

He took a step towards her, making her gasped a little as she took a step back, trying to distance herself from him.

He came nearer to her, eyes glaring. "I'm the only one who can insult her like that."

Yujin kept on stepping back, until her back touched the shelf. The corner of his lips tugged even higher watching a coward like her.

"Say those nasty things again and I'll burn you to death."

After that, Jungkook quickly backed off from her before anyone saw them that close and walked away as if nothing had happened.

Yujin was speechless, her eyes grew wide, heart beated faster. She was melted by his manliness.

"He is my type."

~~~

On the way back home, Jungkook finally remembered about the underwear. So, he decided to stop by at a mall. He could just bring you to a normal outlet store but instead, he brought you to a men's underwear store.

Some guys who saw you there were obviously uncomfortable. You tried to avoid looking at the underwears around you so you kept your head down, eyes on the floor.

You kept on walking like that until you suddenly bumped to someone's shoulder. A very fat shoulder. You could see his fat shaking after you bumped to him.

"Sorry." You apologized and was about to escape from the awkward situation when he suddenly stopped you.

"Wait a second miss. May I ask, which one do you think suits me?" He showed you a yellow coloured one and a green one.

"How should I know?" You frowned, feeling disgusted.

But that awkward situation didn't stay long when you were dragged away from that guy.

"Why are you talking to that weirdo?" Jungkook asked with an obvious annoyed tone.

"I didn't. He was the one who talked to me just now." You rolled your eyes but deep inside, his question made you happy.

After that, Jungkook didn't say anything and continued to search for a new underwear for him. In the same time, he kept your hand interlocked with his until you could feel the heat of his palm pressed against yours. Somehow, the simple act made you feel safe and loved.

Once he bought the underwear, he quickly brought you out of that store.

"Where are we going?" You questioned when Jungkook suddenly dragged you to the opposite way from the parking lot.

A smile crept up to his face, "Let's watch a movie."

~~~

Both of you decided to watch an adventure movie and sat in the middle seats for the best experience.

The flow of the movie was really great, until a short matured scene suddenly popped out on the big screen. This made you wondered why there would be such an unnecessary scene in almost every movie.

*Sh-. This is too much for me to handle.* Jungkook gulped while biting his nail with his eyes wide open.

Jungkook realized that he'd been smiling for the whole time. So he quickly stole a glance at you to see if you noticed it too, only to see you already glaring at him.

"What? Don't get it wrong, it's not like I love that scene." He cleared his throat.

"Pervert." You said to him before moving to the empty seat beside you.

Not too long after that scene, a handsome young man appeared on the screen. Not even for three seconds, something big suddenly blocked your view.

"Don't look." Jungkook nagged but you quickly yanked his hand away.

"Why can't I look at my Tom Holland?" You groaned.

Jungkook sighed as he ruffled his hair. He felt uneasy if you look at the other man. Moreover, a cute one.

"Don't be mad. I'm sorry." He softened, fingers suddenly slipped into your palm.

Slowly, he began to intertwine his fingers with yours and then kissed the back of your hand. After that, he began to bury his face into your neck. His sudden touch made you fail to focus on the movie.

"You know what? It's so weird that I don't remember anything about you.." Jungkook said before continuing,

"..but my heart does."

He lifted his head a bit to look at your reaction but since it was dark, he couldn't really see you. Little did he know, you were already blushing hard at that time.

"Taehee," he called your name out of the blue with that soothing voice of his.

"I think I love you."