6

"Fall in love."

The moment Jungkook said that, Taehyung abruptly braked his car in shock. Glad that there was no car behind them or else, they could have gotten into an accident.

"Fall in love?! Boy, you're married!" Taehyung shouted, before he continued to drive again.

"Me?! Married? Since when?" Jungkook laughed, thinking that it was just a joke.

"Listen Jeon Jungkook, that beautiful, cute, kind woman just now is Song Taehee, your wife." He stated, making Jungkook really uneasy all of a sudden.

"Wife? Please, stop this nonsense." He responded sternly.

He had started to get irritated. Everything that happened just as soon as he arrived, creeped him out.

-Home-

"Why is she here?" Jungkook whispered to Taehyung as soon as he saw your presence in his apartment.

Taehyung immediately rolled his eyes and sighed,"I told you she is your wife!"

However, the more he told him the truth, the more stubborn he became.

"Stop fooling me, hyung!" He frowned.

Taehyung shut his eyes and bit his lip, he was getting on his nerves. Not only him, but everyone were puzzled by his act too.

"Let's leave the rest to Taehee." Yoongi tapped his shoulder and gestured the others to leave the place.

Without saying anything, all of them headed to the door.

"Wait, where are you going? Don't leave me alone with her!" Jungkook yelled but too late, they already left.

He sighed then slowly turned around to face you. Both of you were awkward with each other which should have never happened.

"You.." Jungkook cleared his throat, and approached you awkwardly while pointing his finger at you.

".. are my maid, right? They hired you for me, right?" He raised his eyebrows only to be rewarded with a gentle slap in the face.

Maybe the slap would bring him back to his senses.

Jungkook wore a look of total shock as he touched his cheek and began to glare at you. He looked obviously mad.

*A slap? Unfu.kingbelievable.* he thought.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" You sobbed and ran to hug him.

But when you were just one step away from him, he roughly pushed you away.

"Who do you think you're to step into my apartment and slap me in the face?" He glared.

"I'm your wife, Jeon Jungkook." You tried to soften.

Jungkook literally scoffed hearing your statement which he believed, a false one.

"Get out from here, you crazy woman."

He walked into the room looking extremely annoyed and slammed the door shut. That was the cruelest thing ever he had said to your face.