Luenaria

Luenaria (lu-na-ria) Peters aka Len has officially gotten her masters degree in international business and already has a job lined up.

The only problem really is that she has no one to share her success with. All her life she wanted someone to love her.

Taking a big breath she starts packing up the last of her boxes. Her new job was located in New York. Len knew that this change would be for the better, even though she would miss the small town she was born in there was really no love lost. She had no one and she is living just fine with that. At least that is what she thought as she finished taping the very last box up.

Taking a deep breath Len laid back on to her coach. After resting for a bit she looked up at the clock and was surprised to see how early it was. With renewed vigor Len hoped up and went to take a shower. With it being 7 she new she could be dressed and ready for a night out. When she got out, she dried her hair and body making sure to moisturize afterwards. After looking through her closet for something sexy. Len dressed quickly throwing on her black body con dress accessorize with gold pumps and matching gold chain with earnings. Grabbing her car keys and black/Gold clutch Len hoped into her 2014 Lincoln.

Pulling up to the club Len felt nervous. She was not much of a party girl, but she new how to turn up. After she gave her keys to to the vale, Len strolled up to the bouncer giving him a small smile as he let her in. The music and the lights where blaring and Loud. Len scanned the area taking note that she new more than half the faces that where here tonight. Letting another sigh out she walked towards the bar deciding that maybe a drink will loosen her up. 

Taking a seat at the bar Len waved over the bar tender. Not really paying attention Len rummaged through her clutch for her wallet so she could get some cash. She was so focus in her task she did not realise that the bar tender was already in front of her. The bar tender rose his brow at her and chuckled, quickly gaining the attention of Len.

"Ummm sorry I did not see you there" Len said laughing nervously. "Haha it's fine, It is not everyday I get to stare a pretty girl like you" the bar tender said smirking at her. "Oh umm..... Thank you?" Len said awkwardly. "what can I get you beautiful?" The bar tender laughed out. " I-I would like a vodka cranberry please" Len looked down cheeks red from embarrassment. " Sure thing beautiful" the bar tender said as he left to prepair her drink.

Len was lost for words she could not believe she was flirting. It was just something she never did. Well more never had the chance to do. Len could not help the smile that spread across her face as she waited for her drink. When the bar tender came back with drink he winked at her before he went to tend to another customer. Smiling Len sipped her vodka relishing in the burn it left in her chest. As she drunk the last of her drink a new song cam on the over head speakers. The opening to Beyonce's formation busted through the speakers. Len did not know what came over her, but suddenly she was in the middle of the dance floor fuckin it up. Her ass was hitting every beat in the song. People where staring and clapping for her as she completely lost her self with in the music.

As time started to wind down Len dragged herself home. She knew she had to get up early to let the movers in and to catch her flight so she quickly, took a shower and threw on some night clothes and went to bed. All the while she had a smile on her face. It was the perfect way to say good bye to her old life.

Hi everyone I hope you like my story please comment. I need feed back!!!! I know there are some errors and I plan to fix them this is not beta so please help me fix any problems with in my writing. I plan to have a steady update schedule and if anything comes up I will be sure to notify you. Thank you for reading lovelies😘😍😍😍